Author Topic: It's me, Tammey!  (Read 186 times)

Offline Tammey

• I Love Pizza!
It's me, Tammey!
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:00:52 PM »
Hi everyone.  Tammey here.  I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada but work in Bloomfield Hills, MI.  I frequent Buddy's & Louie's pizza.  Can't decide which I like better so we take turns.  I have never even made homemade bread but am determined to try pizza once I'm confident enough.  I look forward to learning and plan to actively participate once (if) I can ever add value.  Thank you all for sharing your expertise!

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: It's me, Tammey!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 05:36:24 PM »
Hi Tammey,

Welcome to the forum!  I only had a Buddy's pizza shipped to me and never had a Louie's pizza.  I am curious since you can't decide which one you like if there are any differences in the two pizzas. 

I am now making something like a Buddy's pizza at my small pizza stand at a farmers market.  I didn't start out to make a Buddy's pizza, but the thread I started here on the forum evolved into something like a Buddy's pizza.  That is why I had a Buddy's pizza shipped to me.

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline JennJ

• I Love Pizza!
Re: It's me, Tammey!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 11:05:14 PM »
Hello Tammy! I could barely boil water not to long ago.  I started out with the bagged mixes of dough and the refrigerated rolls. I've found them to be harder to roll out and less pliable than homemade dough, although they are quick. The homemade dough isn't really hard, I haven't had one to not work yet..as long as I follow the recipe correctly ;-) Best of luck!

pizzapan