It might help Tom if you provide some additional information, including the following:
1. The dough recipe you are using, and the type or style of pizza you are trying to make with that recipe.
2. The type and brand of flour you are using, including its protein content, the absorption rate if you know it, and whether the flour is malted or unmalted.
3. Whether you are using any sugar, or other sweetener in the dough, or milk or egg product.
4. Whether you are using any oil or other fat in the dough.
5. The weight of dough you are using to make the pizzas, and the corresponding pizza size.
6. The amounts of cheese, sauce and toppings (including types) you are typically using for your pizzas.
7. The make and model of your WFO and the bake temperature of that oven, and typical bake times.