Author Topic: Indexed by Baidu  (Read 407 times)

Offline scott123

Indexed by Baidu
« on: August 21, 2013, 12:14:32 AM »
I was just looking at the active member list and noticed that Baidu came up on the list of search engine indexers.

Baidu! How awesome is that?

I expect to always see google and yahoo, but a Chinese search engine?

Considering that Pizzamaking.com appears to be going behind the Chinese government's firewall, we should probably not mention anything too controversial- like bringing up the Tiananmen Square Massacre or freeing Tibet.

Oops, I guess, I just mentioned them  :-[ Baidu, it was fun while it lasted!  :-D

Offline Tampa

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
Re: Indexed by Baidu
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:33:28 AM »
I was just looking at the active member list and noticed that Baidu came up on the list of search engine indexers.
Thx Scott.  I did a quick search on members and  didn't see them listed.  Did I miss something or did your controversial reference (now edited out) cause a withdraw? ;)
Dave

Offline scott123

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 01:16:10 PM »
As of this moment we have two Baidu spiders. I guess pizza really is growing in popularity in China  ;D It's a shame human rights aren't growing in popularity as well  :P

Offline JD

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:33:14 PM »
As of this moment we have two Baidu spiders. I guess pizza really is growing in popularity in China  ;D It's a shame human rights aren't growing in popularity as well  :P

Look out Blackstone.....
Josh