For those that use bulk fermentation, I'm curious to see how your dough looks prior to balling. I'm trying to gauge what the upper limit on fermentation activity looks like based on the size of the "gas pockets" that are visible when dividing the dough.
For this dough, I used 9.8% protein AP flour, 59% cool tap water, .5% cake yeast, 1% sugar, 1.8% salt and 2% oil. After a 30 minute autolyse, sugar & salt were added to the dough, followed by CY then oil.
Here's a couple pics of dough that I just cut into, after a bulk fermentation of 7.5 hours in the fridge. Activity wise: par for course, too much, ready to bake
Looking forward to hearing some feedback, as well as seeing some pics of others' bulk fermented dough.