Author Topic: If anyone needs help on the business-side of things...  (Read 562 times)

Offline Drivingrain

• I Love Pizza!
If anyone needs help on the business-side of things...
« on: September 05, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »
Hi all,

I joined this board to make pizza, but now Im intrigued by all the start-up ambitions in here!    :)

To introduce myself:
I'm an entrepreneur in hospitality who has started a successful chain from scratch (not pizza related!) and sold it to a very big multi-national a few years ago.  But I'm relatively young (under 40) and fully employed in a very big company launching new concepts for them.  After b-school late last century, my start was in a F500 corp in finance and after that I started embracing my business development instincts. 

Despite all the apparent successes I still havent made my millions or anything  ;D and Im as passionate as ever and itching to be a part of something new again.  I know how to start a business, model it, capitalize it, permit it, brand it, publicize it, launch it, develop it, operate it to a certain extent, grow it and even sell it.

If anyone needs any help in these areas, is serious about it (i.e. has a bit more than an idea & a friend who might lease them some space, etc.)...then maybe we could get to know each other and maybe someday I could help as a Board member or more.

:chef:

Offline kiwipete

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
Re: If anyone needs help on the business-side of things...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 06:16:14 PM »
Pity you're not in New Zealand...