Author Topic: Pizza Fundraiser for a baseball travel team for next summer  (Read 202 times)

Offline dsw@widenor.com

• Lifetime Member
  • Best Pizza Supplies
    • Best Pizza Supplies
Pizza Fundraiser for a baseball travel team for next summer
« on: September 06, 2013, 08:47:34 PM »
My son plays for a travel team.  He like baseball and is pretty good.  But his team could use some other players.  Travel team play can be expensive.  There is a player that is really good but his mother (only parent with 4 other kids) cannot afford the travel team fee.  I am an assistant coach for the team.  I am going to cover the $150 to get him on the team initially so he can play during the off season.  But his mother is still concerned about the other $1,800 for the other travel expenses.  This is a 12U travel team and we are going to Cooperstown and participating in a number of other tournaments.  So it is expensive.  I am not a fundraiser.  But for this I want to try and fund raise for this player.  I was thinking about a "wood burning pizza oven fundraiser."  Think that I could cook pizzas for baseball.  I have no experience doing this.  Does anyone out there have any thoughts?  Have done this before?  Any thoughts would be of great assistance.  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:50:46 PM by dsw@widenor.com »
For the Love of Pizza

pizzapan