Author Topic: First WFO help  (Read 337 times)

Offline Ballmiester

• I Love Pizza!
First WFO help
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:37:51 AM »
Hello new here and i am in the process of building a new patio and was looking to put a WFO out there does anyone have any experience with grillsnovens both the completed and Volta I pass the warehouse daily on my way to work and it just seems easy to pick up.Also they are around my price range thank you for any info

Offline Hillbilly

• I Love Pizza!
Re: First WFO help
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »
Their outdoor mobile WFO looks just like another one being reviewed in other threads on this forum. Getting good reviews too.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 12:23:41 PM »
so you are in New Jersey or Pass the Rutherford warehouse daily?
They seem to be a good value if you are on a tight budget
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Ballmiester

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:43:04 PM »
I live in New York but work in jersey so I pass Rutherford daily  and I am on a budget due to the fact that I am doing a whole new 25x24 paver patio and building a deck. I would love to go biggest and best right now but it's just not in the cards so I thought theirs look decent and a good price to get in the game and see where it takes me from there just not sure which one to go with and how they cook I'm looking to make a few pies when hungry and at gatherings and also be able to cook steaks and wings and what evere else I get hungry for when the beers are flowing.