Author Topic: Neapolitan Buffet Pizza ??  (Read 317 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Neapolitan Buffet Pizza ??
« on: September 12, 2013, 10:53:00 PM »
OMG !!we all know that Neapolitan pizza can not sit on a buffet  right ? well at least thats my opinion. after 5 minutes on the flirting with fire serving table the leftovers are removed to the waste basket ! period. Well I am just amazed that Enzo coccia a true Master came and taught this group in vegas to do a Buffet style Neapolitan pizza  ::)  oh yeah better turn up that woodstone oven  in the background ! ???
http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/dining/2013/mar/27/bacchanal-adds-neopolitan-pizza-help-master/
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline scott123

Re: Neapolitan Buffet Pizza ??
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:00:25 PM »
John, just like buffets have manned omelette stations serving fresh omelettes, I'm sure this will be a manned pizza station serving freshly baked pizzas. Consider the time in which a Neapolitan pizza can be made, this isn't a bad idea.

Btw, when you say 'waste basket' for 5+ minute pizza, you mean setting it aside to either take home and/or donate to a food bank, right. You're not actually throwing the pizza away?

Online TXCraig1

Re: Neapolitan Buffet Pizza ??
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »
Btw, when you say 'waste basket' for 5+ minute pizza, you mean setting it aside to either take home and/or donate to a food bank, right. You're not actually throwing the pizza away?

I don't know about NJ, but they wouldn't accept it here - nor would it be legal for them to do so.
Pizza is not bread.

pizzapan