As much as I hate top-ten lists (lazy journalists who can't be bothered to create something of real substance), this video makes me imagine how I would create a video about my favorite foods for my own country. Some ideas:
1. BBQ (montage of ribs, brisket, pulled pork sandwich, happy kids and old people with sauce all over their faces)
2. Pizza (the main US varieties so as not to ignite a flame war, but for me it includes a slow dolly shot of a floppy NYC slice, tip entering the mouth of a supermodel)
3. Fried chicken sizzling in the fryer
4. Burger and Fries
5. Beach party with Maine lobster, blue crabs, oysters, clam chowder, cioppino, ...
6. A long Burns-effect montage of different ethnic foods (pastrami sandwich, tacos, Ducks hanging in Chinatown window, kielbasas, pho, sushi, macaroni with gravy, ....)
7. Amber waves of grain fading to loaves of artisan bread loaves being pulled from oven.
Sound track: America, Simon and Garfunkel
That's my imaginary video! I'm sure the moment I press "POST" I'll remember all the things I forgot.