Pizza update - I forget who had mentioned it here but I've stopped doing cold ferments with my dough and I've seen the improvement. My new process is as follows -
1. Measure starter and lukewarm water, mix and let rest for a minute.
2. Gradually add flour until incorporated, then add salt.
3. Knead until dough comes off of sides of mixer, another minute or two.
4. Divide dough and let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Slap and fold dough a couple times, rest for 5 minutes, and repeat 4 times.
6. Ball dough and store in cooler for 15 hours. Initial cooler temp. is 46F, went up to 64F before I removed the dough.
7. Rest dough balls at room temp. for about 7 hours before baking.
I don't know if my brain is playing a cruel trick on me but my dough is softer, has a better crumb, and is bubbling up more than previously. Now my main problem is that when I stretch my skins they're getting too thin, perhaps I need to up the weight of my balls? The ones pictured are at 278G each for about 12~14" pies.
Constructive criticism is openly welcome here