Author Topic: New to pizza making and I might be in a bit of a predicament.  (Read 9188 times)

Offline gabaghool

• Lifetime Member
Re: New to pizza making and I might be in a bit of a predicament.
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2013, 11:27:52 AM »
Do you ave a sheet pan rack??? A cheap way around expensive proofing boxes are sheet pans..  I lot of sheet pans fit in a small, tight area....and sheet pans are dirt cheap, especially used. 

I know a few places in connecticut that uses plastic wrap covered sheet pans because they prefer them toro offing boxes.

Offline PizzaGuy209

• Working my way up!
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2013, 05:22:27 AM »
(For future reference)

Offline PizzaGuy209

• Working my way up!
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2013, 05:09:22 PM »
Thought I'd post a quick update. I got a 1 way ticket to chicago, living with my sister and brother in law!

Thought i'd share that AND the owner of the previous pizza place is selling the business. He hasen't even owned it for a month. He basically said the two guys aren't doing a good job... I wish I were there to laugh in his face.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 05:15:15 PM by PizzaGuy209 »

Offline waltertore

• The Smiling With Hope Bakery
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2014, 03:07:05 PM »
Thought I'd post a quick update. I got a 1 way ticket to chicago, living with my sister and brother in law!

Thought i'd share that AND the owner of the previous pizza place is selling the business. He hasen't even owned it for a month. He basically said the two guys aren't doing a good job... I wish I were there to laugh in his face.

Congragulations on your move.  If you are in the central Ohio area stop in for a visit and some pizza instruction.  Walter

pizzapan