Here's my 3rd attempt at NP-ish. The changes I made this time were as follows:
1. I used KAAP flour as that is the only other flour I had on hand besides Best Bakers, Caputo pizzeria and semolina.
2. I brought dough up to RT 70 degrees for 4 hours before bakes.
3. Did a 24 hour dough instead of a 48 hour.
1. Bakes were closer to the 3 minute mark versus almost 4 minutes because I let the dough sit out longer than the first two times.
2. No more gum line because of #1.
3. Goofy dough shapes because I put all 5 balls in the same dough tray. Next time I need to use both trays or make less pizza
4. Less Ischia taste because it was a 24 hour dough.
5. Some of my corniciones were fatter than others. Need to be more consistent to get a more NP-ish looking cornicione.
I made 5 12 inch pizzas all using Cento Organic San Marzano tomatoes with just sea salt added (blended with an immersion blender):
1. Halved red and yellow salad tomatoes with smoked fresh mozzarella. Fresh basil and EVOO post bake.
2. & 4. Margherita with fresh cow's milk mozzarella. Fresh basil and EVOO post bake.
3. Half shiitake mushroom and half pepperoni with aged WM LM mozzarella.
5. Plain cheese with WM LM mozzarella (F&A) Scott, I got a close up of the F&A melt just for you
It's the last picture of the second post.
Please make any suggestions on what I can do to improve. TIA.