Author Topic: am going commercial need SOP -std operating procedure pls  (Read 656 times)

Offline dheeraj

• I Love Pizza!
am going commercial need SOP -std operating procedure pls
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »
hi there,
after going through all the dough making process , the ratios, kneading time ,proofing and of course after giving pizza parties  i have finally decided to go commercial now.
now what i have in mind is all the while i have been making about 20 pizza which iused to bake in my brick oven, but i am planning to make at least 100 in a day that could be for lunch and dinner that 12 noon to 3 and 5 in the evening to about 10 pm, what i have been doing is i used to make the dough in the morning and put in into the freezer and i would take it out the next day and around 3 pm , make dough balls and keep them outside to be used at 6 pm
now my question how should i go about if i am making 100 pizza and what process should i follow, i am looking for a standard operating procedure which i will incorporate into the system and would stick to it and also let people follow it
i am looking for 1 day fermentation and if you could also tell me for same day that would be great ( i khow 24 hrs fermentation tastes different ) so pls could i have some inputs and remember this would be  for restaurant

thanks

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:25:44 AM by dheeraj »