Author Topic: First Street (Smart and Final) and Sam's Choice (Wal Mart) tomatoes - under $2  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Lydia

• Viddler
Sure  ;D  The California Tomato Dept.  :-D

I'm expecting my pink slip any day now, since this company managed to form and grow without my knowledge  :-D :-D
The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.They say he acquired his size from eating too much pi.

Offline Lydia

• Viddler
Hi

Just wanted to update on another option for these tomatoes. Amazon is carrying the organic Heavy concentrated crushed tomatoes. Should be great for the heavier sauces.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Value-Concentrated-Organic-Tomatoes/dp/B00HYJRH9M/?tag=pizzamaking-20
The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.They say he acquired his size from eating too much pi.

Offline jsaras

• Supporting Member
In the continuing saga of CSI Tomato, I found the same tomatoes at Ralphs under a different label. The price was $1.27.
Things have never been more like today than they are right now.

Offline Lydia

• Viddler

Thanks for the update.

Over-all I'm finding the canned tomatoes that are in lined cans as tasting much better. Which of course makes obvious sense.  :)