Author Topic: My Neapolitan Pizza Adventure  (Read 6465 times)

Offline fornographer

• Supporting Member
Re: My Neapolitan Pizza Adventure
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2014, 05:29:22 PM »
This would be my hit list if I ever get to hit naples.

1.   Da Michele
2.  Sorbillo (Gino)
3.  50 Kalo
4.  La Notizia
5.  Toto Sapori
6. Pizzeria Salvo

check out this blog.   http://www.pizzeriecampane.blogspot.com/

Offline crkoller

• Food is an important part of a balanced diet
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 11:19:17 PM »
Fornographer - I'm jut deciding whether or not to bring my canon 7d and some different lenses or just bite the quality bullet and take a my sister's canon rebel t2i, either way I'll definitely get some good photos and hopefully some videos too! Any requests on content? I have zero shame and my girlfriend is 100% in board with getting as many photos and videos as possible

Thanks for the complements on the bake, I think it's cool how I can easily pick out my pies in a line up, everybody's on here have slight, subtle variations that make theirs unique and mine have a little streaking in between the leoparding, I'm sure it has something to do with my workflow

Offline fornographer

• Supporting Member
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2014, 05:41:52 AM »
The 7d is perfect for pictures and videos.  I'll just go with one lens that is between 35-50 focal range.   Go as light as possible. 

On my last vacation to Europe, I was lugging around a 5D along with 3 heavy lenses and a flash all the time. Between that and chasing around my 4 year old in London, Paris, Lyon, Aix en Provence, Nice and Monaco, needless to say my back muscles got stronger in the most unpleasant way. 

pizzapan