Author Topic: Price increase-what an experience  (Read 2690 times)

Offline waltertore

• The Smiling With Hope Bakery
Re: Price increase-what an experience
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:39 PM »
Walter,

I can definitely empathize with your aggravation associated with price increases, especially with all you do and have done at your school. Maybe when you hear people complaining of the increase you can remind them of the quality pizzas you are putting out, but also remind them that it is for the good of the school and your program, and if that doesn't work tell them if they cut out or downsize one of their 4-a-day Sbucks Mucho Grande Frapicoffee Lattes the pizza increase might not hit them so hard. I'm sure deep down they know the quality you serve but for some reason many people just feel better when they complain.

John

John:  Thanks for that support!  Actually there wasn't a complaint this week and our business has near doubled due to a front page article on us in the Newark Advocate and Granville Sentinel.  I see you live in Columbus.  Come on by sometime.  If you want to make pizzas we could meet on a weekend as well.  Walter

Offline JAG

• The passion of the crust!
Re: Price increase-what an experience
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 07:16:31 PM »

Sounds good Walter, actually I'm in Pickerington so we are almost neighbors, anyway, I would enjoy seeing your kitchen sometime, from what I have seen and heard you have a set up that all of us pizza geeks can only dream of.  I was surfing posts a little while back and saw that you held the First Annual Newark Pizza Summit at your school. I was bummed that I missed it, from pics it looks like it was an awesome time. I'll definitely be watching for the next one.

John

pizzapan