Author Topic: Neapolitian Ovens On sale NOW  (Read 3120 times)

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Neapolitian Ovens On sale NOW
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »
OK Heres the deal - grab 1 now !
Some ovens in stock , some sailing on the ocean, and Some Being Built
These are ROCK BOTTOM prices for these great Authentic Italian built ovens
Price Includes All the BS of getting it from Italy right to your door or Business - DONE!
Please contact  Me if anyone has interest or Knows of anyone looking to add a Great Oven

Stefano Ferrara
Model 120 - $10,600
Model 130 - $11,400
Model 140 - $12,200

Mario Acunto "classico model "  upcharge for Volcano or Volcano Extra, Includes Intrgrated Legs
Model 120 - $10,100
Model 130 - $10,650
Model 140 - $11,850

Gianni Acunto  No Stand or Base
Model 120 - $12,975
Model 130 - $13,650
Model 140 - $15,175

You will not find a cheaper price trust Me, save your time and save a few $1000 now!
Prices are US dollars and subject to change based on Euro
Only extra fee will be shipping to your door
and that we will do for $500 anywhere in the USA   
Prices are as posted and  We will take care of everything else !!  ;D

Thanks all !
John

Contact John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline gabaghool

• Lifetime Member
Re: Neapolitian Ovens On sale NOW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 08:58:03 AM »
John
are those from pizza solutions........for the first time, ebay is listing SF......and acuntos.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 09:12:10 AM »
No that's  Micheal Fairholme
The ovens on Ebay that are posted are from us
Wood Fired Oven Baker
Ebay name is world exports
We also have the Mecnosud mixers listed on ebay that are
Cheaper than Artisan AND only one in country that are NSF approved !
:)
See you at expo!
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline gabaghool

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »
looking forward to it, john.....

Offline Respect for All

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 11:38:52 PM »
John,

You seem to know a lot about ovens but can you honestly say that one oven is better?  Have you ever seen one of these bad boys made every step of the way.  Do you know how these mfg. figure their thermal shock ratio against the refractory materials?  Food for thought man.  Later

Offline Respect for All

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 11:51:04 PM »
Everyone is ranting and raving about Mecnosud but after our research, the research revealed the following.  Parts are hard to get, no one has a steady inventory of parts in the states, the price is very high and although it's made in Italy does anyone know how many years they have been in business?   It just seems for what your getting it's super high compared to company's who have a better reputation.  Ok so you want to know who else?  Well, for  starters.... Lets try a few: Pietroberto, Moretti Forni, Domino, And more.  I have personal worked with Mecnosud and I have gotten the same results using a Hobart.  The speeds are almost the same and the Hobart doesn't even have bowl rotation.  I hate to piss people off here, but ARE THEY KIDDING US?  Come on people why not buy American made products!  It creates jobs and also helps the economy.  Because its made in Naples or China does it mean it's better.  It really comes down to specs!  Everything comes down to a lot of research and Mecnosud didn't cut it for us.  I personally used Mecnosud all summer and thought to myself... Wow!  What a mixer!  But since I used 7 other mixer and everyone out performed the Mecnosud in everyday.  Dough was tested at different intervals throughout the mixing and fermentation process.  The temp we used was the same

Offline Sirius

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 10:39:38 AM »
@Respect for all You're totally right..I have the feeling some folks might think they have to be extra authentic, by buying "the Italian" Product..I think you can get good mixers from other companies, that dont have to be imported.

Offline fornographer

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »

None of these can withstand being outdoors, right?  Thinking southeastern US climate.

Price Includes All the BS of getting it from Italy right to your door or Business - DONE!
Please contact  Me if anyone has interest or Knows of anyone looking to add a Great Oven

Stefano Ferrara
Model 120 - $10,600
Model 130 - $11,400
Model 140 - $12,200

Mario Acunto "classico model "  upcharge for Volcano or Volcano Extra, Includes Intrgrated Legs
Model 120 - $10,100
Model 130 - $10,650
Model 140 - $11,850

Model 120 - $12,975
Model 130 - $13,650
Model 140 - $15,175

You will not find a cheaper price trust Me, save your time and save a few $1000 now!

Thanks all !
John

Contact John

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 10:17:43 PM »
None of these can withstand being outdoors, right?  Thinking southeastern US climate.

I can't speak for the manufacturer, but I don't know why the Mario Acunto (and probably the others) couldn't be outside it it was well covered. I don't think you want it getting wet, but solving for that, there shouldn't be any problems.
Pizza is not bread.

Offline TonyK

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 04:06:57 PM »

I didn't know Hobart made a fork mixer...

Everyone is ranting and raving about Mecnosud but after our research, the research revealed the following.  Parts are hard to get, no one has a steady inventory of parts in the states, the price is very high and although it's made in Italy does anyone know how many years they have been in business?   It just seems for what your getting it's super high compared to company's who have a better reputation.  Ok so you want to know who else?  Well, for  starters.... Lets try a few: Pietroberto, Moretti Forni, Domino, And more.  I have personal worked with Mecnosud and I have gotten the same results using a Hobart.  The speeds are almost the same and the Hobart doesn't even have bowl rotation.  I hate to piss people off here, but ARE THEY KIDDING US?  Come on people why not buy American made products!  It creates jobs and also helps the economy.  Because its made in Naples or China does it mean it's better.  It really comes down to specs!  Everything comes down to a lot of research and Mecnosud didn't cut it for us.  I personally used Mecnosud all summer and thought to myself... Wow!  What a mixer!  But since I used 7 other mixer and everyone out performed the Mecnosud in everyday.  Dough was tested at different intervals throughout the mixing and fermentation process.  The temp we used was the same

Online breadstoneovens

• Vendor
    • Bread Stone Ovens
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 10:20:48 PM »

I agree with Craig, it will need to be well covered. You certainly don't want any rain getting onto the stucco as it is not weatherproof.
That said I am sure a good mason who knows how to work EIFS products can create a weather proof enclosure.

Lastly, not sure how south you are but such oven don't like freezing temp for what I can remember.
WFO cooking is about passion.

Offline Respect for All

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 11:28:05 PM »
Mario is the cheapest uses the best materials.... Yet no one seems to know.  Why not build your own for a fraction of the price.  There is a less popular mfg. who sells these ovens for 1/2 the price.  Then there is a company in States called pavesi - ever hear of them?  Looks like you built ur oven.  What is your dome to opening ratio or better yet... What is the height of both?

Offline gabaghool

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 12:36:32 PM »

Stefano Ferrara
Model 120 - $10,600
Model 130 - $11,400
Model 140 - $12,200

Model 120 - $10,100
Model 130 - $10,650
Model 140 - $11,850

Model 120 - $12,975
Model 130 - $13,650
Model 140 - $15,175

Thanks all !
John

Contact John

Hi John
would you mind if I asked you a question??  Do you or have you ever gotten the chance to get your hands on a USED SF??

Thanks.

pizzapan