Author Topic: Commercial brick oven makers  (Read 568 times)

Offline JohnnyQuest86

• I Love Pizza!
Commercial brick oven makers
« on: March 05, 2014, 07:10:03 PM »
Does anyone know a good list of the major players in commercial wood fired ovens? I have seen a lot about Uno Bravo by Stefano Ferrara, but I'm sure there are other big players. Is everything Italian made or are there some people in the US that are making quality ovens? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • Pizza Anarchy
Re: Commercial brick oven makers
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:31:29 PM »
A built in place will usually be cheaper, especially if you hire a mason who doesn't know how to build an oven.  Your best bet is to look locally first, ovens are heavy and freight is expensive.  Your second best bet is to buy the oven alone, the guts, so to speak, and have the rest built onsite to manufacturers specifications.  If you do not want to do anything but throw wood in it and cook pizza, you will be looking at a narrow range of ovens.

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 12:09:33 AM »
Does anyone know a good list of the major players in commercial wood fired ovens? I have seen a lot about Uno Bravo by Stefano Ferrara, but I'm sure there are other big players. Is everything Italian made or are there some people in the US that are making quality ovens? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Send PMs to members JConk007 and breadstoneovens.
Pizza is not bread.

Offline Gosseni

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 04:44:57 PM »
You can also search on google? "Commercial Wood Fired Ovens." You will get a good list. That is how I started my search for the right oven.

pizzapan