Author Topic: Instawares - a little annoyed...  (Read 6935 times)

Offline JPY

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Instawares - a little annoyed...
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »
Fio....which tool hanger are you looking for?
-JP-

Offline Fio

• Cook it HOT.
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 10:37:27 AM »
Fio....which tool hanger are you looking for?

Peel hanger.  I probly can get some kind of shovel hanger at Home Despot.
Since joining this forum, I've begun using words like "autolyze" and have become anal about baker's percents.  My dough is forever changed.

Offline JPY

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »
I have these ones.  It's probably the same as what instawares gets, from american metalcraft.  We also make one for a restaurant chain that we sell to.
-JP-

Offline rob0809

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 10:47:53 PM »
I finally received my pizza pan and peel.  I had to email them a couple times but they did make it right.  It took longer than I would have liked but the quaility of the merchadise was good and the price wasn't bad.  I'd order from them again if need be.

Offline John39840

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 04:53:13 AM »
I'm glad never having ordered anything from Instawares then. I simply looked at their huge shipping costs, and decided to take my business elsewhere. Especially small orders, the shipping costs can sometimes exceed the actual item total itself.

Offline DNA Dan

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »
I have to ditto the sentiments on this thread regarding Instawares.com.

I purposely avoided that site while ordering some pizza disks. I found a site called www.suitesupply.com. After I was charged for my goods, on my credit slip it said, "instawares/suitesupply" as the merchant. The suitesupply.com site mentions nothing about Instawares, but it's just another storefront for the same crappy ass vendor. They are doing this because there is so much negative info on the internet about them. Be very careful where you get your goods from. I would almost call your potential merchant directly and ask if they are in any way affiliated with Instawares.com. 

So..... I knew I was going to be in for a long ride once I found out I bought through an Instawares storefront. Guess what? My items were on backorder indefinitely. This is utter BS. I think Instawares is running a scam similar to what "rebate" vendors do. They charge you immediately for the merchandise, then hold on to your money so they can collect a 2-3 month short term yield on the funds. I had a horrible experience with them over summer, same scenario, I ordered, they gladly took my cash, then 3 weeks later "we're sorry that item is on backorder."

I am reporting them to BBB and posting as much negative feedback as possible about them. This company is a scam, warn your friends and family!

Offline DNA Dan

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 12:39:55 PM »
If you have had a bad experience with INSTAWARES OR SUITESUPPLY, please report them to BBB.

Instawares has numerous complaints, while Suitesupply none. I suspect they just opened this new storefront recently.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 01:23:44 PM »
I suspect they just opened this new storefront recently.

No, SuiteSupply alias has been around for a while. I ordered my Santos mixer from them over a year and half ago. For some reason, at that time, it was less expensive through SuiteSupply than Instawares by over $100. I agree that estimated shipping times and in-stock status are worthless, but everything I ordered from them eventually arrived. I still order from them without hesitation when I have no urgency for the item because their prices and selection are so good.

Bill/SFNM

Offline DNA Dan

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 02:04:42 PM »
oh? Well are you aware of any "other" alias's for Instawares? I have had nothing but bitter dissappointment with them. I am waiting on a refund right now for 2 weeks, for an item I ordered a month ago.

pizzapan