Here's tonight's effort with pictures of the mixed dough, dough ball in a tin, the ball at 1:30 and at 3:00, the pressed dough, the stretched skin, and some shots of the finished pie. Room temp was about 66.
I enjoyed it very much. Perhaps a little too much sauce to work as a commercial product, but I didn't mind it. It was cooked at 525; 5 minutes on a stone near the bottom of the oven, and 2 minutes on a stone at the very top. It was nice and brown on the bottom, and crispy. I thought the crust was delicious.
Here are my complaints. It stretched a little too easily, and not very even. I didn't handle the dough very much when balling, because previous efforts where I did something similar to stretch and folds, like the Maruca's guys do it, it didn't seem soft enough when pressing out, and it had too much rubber band effect. This time it didn't have much rubber band, but like I say, it stretched almost too easily. It wasn't even and there were some thin spots. You can see that it tapers from the edge to the middle. I would prefer it to be even all the way, even if that means a larger rim. I'm not sure if I need to develop more gluten structure or what. Or if I need to bully it more when pressing it out and work on my stretching technique. I really need to do a multi day and see how that handles. When I do KABF and Semolina I can usually press the dough out and then twirl it to whatever size I want, but I don't think this dough would have done that. Perhaps I need to call the store that I got the HGF from and find out what kind it is. My local pizza guy uses Pillsbury Balancer, and I really like his product. I hope to get a bag of that flour at some point.
I can't complain too much, because I really liked the overall flavor. I just want to dial in the dough to get it closer to a commercial product.