Author Topic: We want to hear from you! PZ-44 - We're the folks behind Agropur Ingredients!  (Read 414 times)

Offline Agropur Ingredients

• I Love Pizza!
Hello all!!

If you read my previous post, I introduced myself as Corrie from Agropur Ingredients. Last year we acquired the Foremost Farms Dry Blending Business - this includes the PZ-44 Dough Conditioner and Reddi-Sponge Dough Developer brands. It's been a really fun industry/community to submerge ourselves in and we're making a big effort to try and provide education to bakers, chefs, cooks, manufacturers that are interested in utilizing our products or knowing what options are available.

We are also trying to understand what the current ideas/opinions/feedback are out there on the topic of dough conditioners/improvers/developers/enzymes. We have a short 10 question survey (mostly multiple choice) but some questions allow for additional content if you would prefer. Would really like to hear from you - there will be a small drawing after the Pizza Expo at the end of the month. We have these great portable speakers up for grabs. Will be choosing winners from online and the event - 7 in total!

Simply click on this link to be taken to the form!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vOtUDqRqdO97QKg6eSLNK9o7H3VISfZfu0SKJIvW4JY/viewform

Really appreciate your time and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly @ corrie.reilly@agropur.com.  Would love to meet up with anyone who will be at the Pizza Expo in Vegas!! Shoot us a message!

Offline PizzaGarage

I will tell you what I would like to see.

Enable Roger Krohn mozzarella to be available retail and in the distribution channels in Chicago!  It is impossible to get and it is the best mozzarella made.  Buying the rebranded blocks and you never know if it's Rogers mozzarella or someone else's.  Also, sell this product direct to restaurants and pizza shops.  If Chicago knew how great this cheese really is it would be amazing market for your company.

Offline Agropur Ingredients

• I Love Pizza!
Tell you what - I don't have direct influence over the cheese products BUT I am meeting with 3 handsome men next week at Pizza Expo who are directly tied to the sales of all formerly Trega, Green Meadows, Krohns....etc. (now Agropur Cheese) products. I will share this information with them and see what can be done. If nothing else we can figure out what the best channels for you are. Glad to hear your enjoyment of Agropur products!

Thanks for your comment.

Also thank you to everyone who is participating in the survey. Pizza Expo is next week and we'll be doing a drawing shortly after. Please get your responses in by next week Friday to be eligible (March 28th)!!