I made a dough batch on Monday using Scott's bromated 48hr CF formula, more or less (61.5% hydration) with enough dough for four 16-17inch pies. Each ball weighed in at 470g. I used GM full strength for the first time, and used my hands instead of the KA for mixing/kneading. I scaled and balled the dough immediately after mixing, put in the fridge for 24 hrs, reballed, and then put them back in the fridge.
After 24 hrs I took two out and warmed at RT for two hours, before opening, dressing, and baking on my new 1/2" steel at 530. I really wanted to use the frozen towel trick due to my unfriendly broiler, but the stupid probe is snug against the broiler pipe itself! Goldangit. I'm going to spend the weekend figuring out a solution, because I feel as if my pies are suffering.
Anyway, after another 24 hrs I did the same with the remaining two dough balls.
I'm getting better at opening the dough balls. I'm not great at balling them in the first place.
Not too happy with the pizzas. The crust was fairly bland, not much crisp to it. At least they weren't toothsome like some other attempts. Some pics . . . I have pics of a dough ball after the first 24 hrs, before and after the reball. There is a pic of the opened ball on my peel. Some pie pics and a crumb shot, and a butt shot.