Author Topic: Stanislaus in Michigan?  (Read 127 times)

Offline TheRailroadBulls

• Fatboy Style!!
Stanislaus in Michigan?
« on: May 15, 2014, 11:14:42 AM »
I am having a heck of a time finding any Stanislaus products up here. :-/ Any Michigander have any good advice? I know they only sell in #10's but i've checked GFS and Costco and couldn't find anything. If anybody knows where to go or if GFS will special order these or ANY ideas lemme know!! They're the last major player in the tomato world that i've been interesting in trying.
"Conveyor ovens make McPizza." - Scott123

Offline gorbachevguy

Re: Stanislaus in Michigan?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:58:11 PM »
Where in Michigan are you?  If you are on the east side you can try Roselli's Wholesale Foods 33069 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser , MI.  I live in Grand Rapids, but have a buddy who drives to Detroit often and he has stopped there to grab me some cans.  Otherwise I have purchased by mail through pennmac.com...delivery charges are a bit pricey.  If you live near me I'd be happy to split some stuff.

Offline TheRailroadBulls

• Fatboy Style!!
Re: Stanislaus in Michigan?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 12:17:50 PM »
Where in Michigan are you?  If you are on the east side you can try Roselli's Wholesale Foods 33069 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser , MI.  I live in Grand Rapids, but have a buddy who drives to Detroit often and he has stopped there to grab me some cans.  Otherwise I have purchased by mail through pennmac.com...delivery charges are a bit pricey.  If you live near me I'd be happy to split some stuff.

Hey thanks for the info man! I am in Brighton, MI, but I know the Fraser area very well. I will definitely check them out. HOWEVER, I recently went back to school so I have barely any money right now... but in the future, when I have some cash in hand, i'd definitely be down to split some stuff. I'm all about saving cash whenever I can and I buy in bulk anyways. :-)

Have you ever been to this Rosellis food personally? Do you know what else they deal in? Cause i've also been trying to find Pendleton Mills flour, and Antimo Caputo flours.
"Conveyor ovens make McPizza." - Scott123