Author Topic: PennMac Grande Cheese Price Reductions 6/5/06  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
PennMac Grande Cheese Price Reductions 6/5/06
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:51:28 PM »
Today I spoke with Rose at PennMac and was told that PennMac has lowered the prices on the Grande cheeses that are listed under the Pizza Makers tab at http://www.pennmac.com/page/27. When I checked the site, I also noted that there are many more photos than before. The photos can be seen in most cases by clicking on the product names.

I also discussed shipping charges since they are a common topic of discussion among our members. Rose explained that the shipping charges they charge customers are those that are charged by UPS. They are based on weight and distance, including not only items ordered but ice packs, if necessary, and any ancillary packaging materials, the amount and cost of which can vary from order to order. I think it is always a good idea to check shipping costs in addition to the costs of items ordered and compare with others based on total cost. I would also recommending confirming costs for orders that have been changed somewhere along the way. Obviously, those closest to a given vendor will usually end up paying less than those who are remote. It is also a good idea to "use up" all the shipping charges for a particular order by purchasing additional items that won't increase the total shipping charges. Fortunately, this can be quite easy to do at PennMac since PennMac carries a broad range of quality pizza making ingredients.

I understand that Rose may be posting soon on some of the price reductions noted above.

Peter

Offline pizzaqueen

• I Love to Ship to Pizza Makers!!!!
    • Pennsylvania Macaroni Co.
Re: PennMac Grande Cheese Price Reductions 6/5/06
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:13:14 PM »
Hello everyone,
This is PennMac and here are our new Grande cheese prices:
Grande Diced 50/50 blend-  17.95
Grande Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella 5lb Bag- 17.95
Grande Provolone 6lb. piece- 22.95
Grande Part Skim Mozzarella 6 lb piece- 19.49
Grande Whole Milk Mozzarella 7# block- 19.49
Grande Whole Milk Mozzarella 1lb. piece- 4.29
Grande Shredded 50% Mozz, 50% Prov 5lb bag- 17.95

We hope you check out our website and order soon because supplies won't last!
Pizza Queen Jr.