Author Topic: Blackstone for anything else?  (Read 417 times)

Offline Phone Guy

Blackstone for anything else?
« on: May 19, 2014, 07:03:38 PM »
I have made several pizzas in the Blackstone and they all came out great. Pepperoni, Margherita, BBQ chicken, Thai chicken etc.
What else have you cooked in it? I saw a photo of a steak but was hoping there were other things you have made.

Thanks,
Mike

Offline Dusen berry

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Blackstone for anything else?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:18:14 PM »
Steak and Lobster,chicken, veggies, spare ribs, fresh Tuna,  etc.

Offline Phone Guy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
Steak and Lobster,chicken, veggies, spare ribs, fresh Tuna,  etc.
Can you give me some insight on how you did the chicken and vegetables? How long of a cook time etc..

Offline Dusen berry

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 11:10:54 PM »
I would slice of boneless chicken breast in half cook it on 350 to 400 by the temp gauge on the Blackstone oven for about nine minutes turned out perfect you do not need to turn the vegetables you have to watch they cooking about 8 to 9 minutes at 3:50 watch carefully so they don't burn. I also use a little bit of olive oil on all of it :chef:

Offline Phone Guy

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 11:36:32 AM »
I would slice of boneless chicken breast in half cook it on 350 to 400 by the temp gauge on the Blackstone oven for about nine minutes turned out perfect you do not need to turn the vegetables you have to watch they cooking about 8 to 9 minutes at 3:50 watch carefully so they don't burn. I also use a little bit of olive oil on all of it :chef:

Thank you! I'm going to give this a try.