Author Topic: I finally did it, BS today at Home Depot  (Read 429 times)

Offline wag

• I Love Pizza!
I finally did it, BS today at Home Depot
« on: May 20, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »
I must admit I joined in 2006 and only posted once, call me a lurker if you like. With that said, I just had to try this thing out. 400.00 and it was put together so I slipped it into my truck and off we went. I really wanted a WFO but we may be building a new house in the near future, so I will practice with the BS and if really like this I may build something here. After seeing the pictures, I am anxiously waiting to get the energy up to become a study of the dough. I have so many tech things now, my little mind my not be able to contain all that is needed to make really great pizza. Maybe I can just buy the dough at HEB or Central Market, anyway we will see what comes from this.

I really enjoy the pictures of these fantastic pizzas, If I could only have the dough truck come by once a week!, I can handle the topping part. I have a large Pitmaker BBQ pit that will provide pulled pork, brisket and chicken for the pies

If I actually get one made I will post a Pic
Bill in Houston

Offline Phone Guy

Re: I finally did it, BS today at Home Depot
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 06:45:17 PM »
You will be surprised how easy the dough is to make. There are some who ferment their dough for days but personally I don't think it makes enough difference to make it worth it for the casual Pizza addict like myself. I found an easy recipe that I mix together and let the dough sit for an hour on the counter while I'm getting the toppings together and heating up the Blackstone. I do have a Kitchenaid that does all the kneeding for me though. Once you find an easy recipe that works for you then it's all easy.

Offline wag

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 07:22:42 PM »
if anyone can post up a quick easy dough please let me know

Offline Phone Guy

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »

Offline Phone Guy

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 02:54:08 PM »

Offline wag

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 03:31:32 PM »
thanks, I will try it. My central market has 00 flour.

pizzapan