Author Topic: Hello Chef's and Baker's  (Read 62 times)

Offline Firemountainpizza

• I Love Pizza!
Hello Chef's and Baker's
« on: July 26, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »
Greetings,

I stumbled on this forum looking for a Organic high gluten flour.  I recently started a Mobile wood fired pizza and catering business in San Diego most of my client's are very health conscious about what they eat. I have been a Chef for 25 years I'm Originally from Philadelphia where there is an Italian restaurant or Pizzeria on every other corner.  I feel this will be a great forum to help with any questions I may have about my new Mobile catering Business or answer any questions that I have come across in my set up.  I was not planning on starting a Mobile Pizza and catering business, It kind of just fell into the opportunity to purchase a Trailer made by Fire Within.  After some research and support I decided to give it a go.  I have been very satisfied with my purchase the trailer drives and cooks better that I had anticipated.  I have had a lot of fun working on my sauce and dough recipes, However I do not use an organic Flour.  I love my dough recipe! but feel all arrows point to going all organic since my sauce is.  When I first moved to San Diego In 2000 I would have to drive 20 minutes to Bronx Pizza to get a good cheese pie. Times have changed and now there are a hand full of decent pizza joint.  I'm ready to bring my passion for great pizza to the mouths of my client's.  Hopefully this forum will help me in my journey.
Best,
Dan