Do any of you find it necessary to try and educate you customers, or suppliers, on your style of pizza? What method(s) do you use to educate?
From a consumer's point of view, here's a few ideas...
* Make a youtube video explaining what Neapolitan style pizza is all about.
I just checked youtube and there are none that explain what it is. There are some that show how to make it, but none focused on educating people what it is.
* Use your website to educate people and refer them to the youtube video.
* Get a digital picture frame and load it with a series of pics with captions that explain what Neapolitan style pizza is. Place the frame(s) at places in your restaurant where customers are waiting.
* Many Pizza shops have TVs displayed for customers to watch as they wait for their food to be prepared. Use that to play your youtube video explaining what Neapolitan style pizza is all about.
* Make a brochure style, single sheet pamphlet that has pics and captions explaining what Neapolitan style pizza is all about.
The main thing is, in any pizza restaurant there is much opportunity to educate the customer while they wait to order or as they wait while you are preparing their food. Most people are probably bored stiff waiting and would be quite receptive to read or watch anything about Neapolitan style pizza.