Author Topic: Lorenzo's - Oberlin, OH  (Read 71 times)

Offline HBolte

• Lifetime Member
    • Photos
Lorenzo's - Oberlin, OH
« on: Yesterday at 06:46:53 PM »
We made a day trip on Tuesday to Cleveland to visit the Rock Hall of Fame. On the way back we had the pleasure of stopping in Oberlin to see Larry (thezaman) and have dinner.

Larry has a great downtown location. We arrived at 5:00, it was filling up fast. The staff is well trained and the service was great. Larry loaded us up with appetizers, wings, ricotta cheese and bruschetta!! They were all really good. We each ordered pizza. My girlfriend and her daughter have to eat gluten free. Over the years they have tried just about every commercial pie sold. Most GF pizza is a dry thin cracker crust so they were surprised to see that their pizza looked almost identical to mine. They were actually a bit afraid to eat it because it looked like a normal pie. They both said it was the best GF pizza that they have ever had. My pizza was really good too. Nice crust, well made with what tasted like top quality ingredients.

Larry is a great host! It was good to see you again and have some great pizza. Thanks so much!!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:25:17 PM by HBolte »
Hans

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: Lorenzo's - Oberlin, OH
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 08:14:32 PM »
Jealous  ;D
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline parallei

• Supporting Member
Re: Lorenzo's - Oberlin, OH
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 09:13:59 PM »
Larry's joint is on my bucket list too!  Hopefully, late September.