Author Topic: "KitchenAid 15% Mother's Day Storewide Savings"  (Read 1626 times)

stock

"KitchenAid 15% Mother's Day Storewide Savings"
« on: April 29, 2004, 11:43:07 PM »
Hopefully this is the 'most correct' category under which to post the contents of this email that i received today:

15% Storewide Savings for Mother's Day on ALL KitchenAid countertop appliances and accessories!  Plus Free Shipping on all orders over $30.00.                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Just cut and paste or type SAVE15 into the promotional code box on the checkout page when you're ready to complete your order.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Shop the online store now before this offer ends on May 9, 2004.  Click the link below to enter the KitchenAid online store.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
http://kitchenaid.suresource.com/

good timing, since i think my mom's KA needs a new dough hook.
-scott

pizzapan