Author Topic: Pizza Party Pizzone  (Read 4883 times)

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Wood fired oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party wood fired pizza oven
Re: Pizza Party Pizzone
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2016, 06:10:04 PM »
Great Falcor!!  :drool: :drool:
Simone
UK/US site: Wood fired oven Pizza Party
New shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA + Wood fired oven Pizza Party + all taxes
Pizza Party facebook fans: Forni Pizza Party customers
italian official web site: Forni a legna Pizza Party

Offline Lewdannie

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #51 on: Yesterday at 09:08:13 PM »
Hi,

I finally got my Pizzone installed in it's proper place. When searching for a pizza oven I didn't want to have to be downstairs while my guests were being entertained on our upstairs deck. The Pizza Party was a perfect solution, but I was not prepared to sacrifice space on my deck, so I had this bracket made.  It has the advantage of venting smoke away from under the deck and positions the oven at a perfect height for launching and monitoring.

How are the pizzas?  Well...each time I get better.  I have been working on perfecting my technique with Ken Forkish's Levain dough with impressive results.  Once I am confident with that I will look at using less starter with longer maturation times.  For now though, my test subjects have been blown away with the quality of the pizza thus far.

Cheers

Dean

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 09:21:06 PM »
Dean,

That is quite the installation. Let us know if you ever lose a pizza over the railing  :-D. Maybe you can put a net under the oven.

Peter

Offline Satyen

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #53 on: Today at 02:10:22 AM »
That is awesome. Opens up the possibility for a lot of us city folk to install it in an apartment balcony. I might be stealing your idea!

wordpress