Author Topic: Grande question  (Read 10787 times)

Offline abatardi

• It's MOOPS!
Re: Grande question
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Lydia & All,

I had stopped in to Neto's yesterday to ask about the price and he mentioned you had already been there.  He said he was just going to put in an order for a case as he orders his cheese wednesday (he has to buy per case) and you guys could pick it up when you had time. 

I'm not sure what you had decided on, but apparently he ordered the part-skim version (I thought you had told him whole but maybe not  ???).  I bought 2 blocks of it at $3.47/lb (it came in today).  I was a little upset at first when I realized it was part skim on the way home but it's pretty good stuff... Just letting anyone know that is in the area if they want some at less than half what Whole Foods charges.

I'm not sure about the stretch.  I am out of dough at the moment but tomorrow morning I can make a pie and take pics and post here. 

- aba
Make me a bicycle CLOWN!

Offline abatardi

• It's MOOPS!
Re: Grande question
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
Some pics of the part skim cheese attached.  The angle in a couple of them exaggerates how stretchy it really was but it was still pretty good for 2% considering... but then again, less greasy also. 

- Aaron
Make me a bicycle CLOWN!

pizzapan