Author Topic: Where's the 1870??  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Gualtiero

• Someday....
Where's the 1870??
« on: November 08, 2006, 07:50:26 PM »
I could have sworn there was a thread here earlier about Marco's capture of a yeast he calls 1870. Was it pulled? What happened?

Walt

Offline Kidder

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Where's the 1870??
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
I think it was pulled, almost for sure. And just when it started to get entertaining too.......

Offline ernestrome

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 05:03:47 AM »
Maybe it will be back?

Offline Gualtiero

• Someday....
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 06:50:11 AM »
I guess my question was kind of rhetorical, since it looked like the thread got edgy real quick.  :o

It had a certain "rubbing your face in it" tone.  >:(

I'm not surprised it was pulled. I am, however, disappointed because I only got to read the first 5 or 6 posts.  ::)

Offline vitus

• Mmmm... Pizza...
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 07:45:55 AM »
I didn't read the thread. But if it was anything like I imagine it was, then I think that we should just forget the thread and move on. There's no need for unfriendlyness. Sometimes we learn from disagreeing, but it is important that the tone is still kept friendly. ;)

I think that it is good if threads are pulled before they get out of hand. So let's just forget that old thread and if anyone would like to discuss a particular yeast in a friendly way, then they can always start a new thread.  :)

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 01:15:33 AM »
I moved the thread to the Moderator's board after Marco (pizzanapoletana) deleted the content of his initial post. He had the right to do this under the forum's rules. Once the content of that post was deleted, the rest of the posts became meaningless.

Peter

pizzapan