Author Topic: King Arthur Sir Lancelot Sale (and Grande Cheese)  (Read 1363 times)

Offline mivler

• I Love Pizza!
King Arthur Sir Lancelot Sale (and Grande Cheese)
« on: November 20, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »
Hi,

I just got off the phone with Karen at Hillcrest Foods. I finally decided to mail order my flour rather than drive from NY to Vermont to pick it up. As it turns out, they have a November special for both King Arthur flour (#50) and Grande cheese (unless you are looking to get 30 or so pounds of cheese, they sell 6 pounds of fresh). I have never tried Grande so I don't know if the prices are great or not, but I do know that the price for the King Arthur flour is great.

Anyway, I told them there could be some orders coming their way (she was not worried, she said that have over 120 bags of KASL #50.) Anyway hopefully this place is legit, I have never ordered from them before. She told me they do not mark up the shipping and that it would be about $15-$20 to ship the flour. She will not know intil they put the info into the UPS system.

I will report when I receive my bag of flour.

http://www.hillcrestfoodsvt.com/specfram.htm
Hi-Gluten, Sir Lancelot  50#         $12.95
Mozzerella, Fresh 4oz Balls  2/3#      $26.95 (Is this a good price?)

Michael

Offline mivler

• I Love Pizza!
Re: King Arthur Sir Lancelot Sale (and Grande Cheese)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »
Hi,

Shipping came to $23.20 ($36.15 total). They said I could pick it myself up to save the shipping but that option does not work for me (they are in Vermont).

Michael

Edit: I actualized cost
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 04:31:05 PM by mivler »