Author Topic: How to post pictures in the Gallery?  (Read 4451 times)

Offline husker3in4

• Crazy for Pizza
How to post pictures in the Gallery?
« on: January 17, 2007, 01:23:29 AM »
How do I post pictures in the gallery? At the top, the little menu bar has options for HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE, MY MESSAGES, CALENDAR, MEMBERS, GALLERY, LOGOUT. I click on gallery and its empty. Im assuming this is a personal gallery, but I dont see an option to upload my pictures to this gallery. Id like to show results of a various wonderful recipies I've tried here.

Thanks!

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
Re: How to post pictures in the Gallery?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:33:51 AM »
Click on the "My Images" link in the upper right corner of the frame. Do you see that option?

Bill/SFNM

Offline diamondinvest

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:06:13 PM »
I cant see any of the pictures in the forum ?

Offline husker3in4

• Crazy for Pizza
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
Ya know, I dont see that. Can you take a screen shot of what it looks like and post it? maybe im just missing it.

Offline Steve

• Steve Zinski
  • Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 11:33:58 AM »
Ya know, I dont see that. Can you take a screen shot of what it looks like and post it? maybe im just missing it.

Try it now.
Pizzamaking.com is a member-supported public resource. Click HERE to become a Supporting Member.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 10:38:41 AM »
Bill ,
I am new and Having problems with the size of pic I want to put up some pics of several pies I made in the brick oven this weekend a nice caputo margharita and the rest is a suprise if I can figure how to do it.
I wouls also like to disply like 10 shots of the buildin  of this oven so people can see the process. would that be OK for this site  or keep it to the Pizza
thanks
John Conklin newbie
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 02:06:46 PM »
Bill ,
I am new and Having problems with the size of pic I want to put up some pics of several pies I made in the brick oven this weekend a nice caputo margharita and the rest is a suprise if I can figure how to do it.
I wouls also like to disply like 10 shots of the buildin  of this oven so people can see the process. would that be OK for this site  or keep it to the Pizza
thanks
John Conklin newbie

Are you trying to post in the Gallery or are trying to create a post with multiple photos attached. I've never posted in the gallery, but when attaching photos to a forum post, the limit is 128K per photo and 512K per post (I think). You'll need multiple posts for more than few large photos. Try making a post with a single photo and if problems persist, let me know the exact error you are getting. Photos of ovens being built and used are very popular. Make sure to post them in the appropriate section.

Bill/SFNM

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »
 Thanks,
I will try to post 1 pic and see what happens. Where should the oven pics go  Off topic pizza?
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »
Oven pics should go in "Pizza Making Equipment" section under whatever type of oven you are building.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »
Here are some of the photos JConk007 emailed me. Nothing wrong with the photos. You should be able to post these over in the "Hearth Ovens" section. Are you using the "Attach" section at the bottom of the "post Reply" screen?

pizzapan