Author Topic: GE Profile ovens with touch pad controls.......GOOD INFO!!  (Read 41 times)

Offline Jackitup

• Supporting Member
So, I might be catching up to what others may already know, but here it is. My oven has been struggling to reach the SET temps the last few weeks I talked to an appliance tech and he said to check the igniter bar on the broiler and bottom. Everything seemed fine. Then a little interweb searching I found that there is a 'special functions menu' that can be accessed to change several things including adjusting your oven temp up and down 35°! Turned it up 35° and things seem to be working much better. Changed the clock to 24 hour military time from 12 hour, will drive the Warden nuts, she refuses to grasp it :-D :-D Anyway here's a link, pretty straight forward.

jon

http://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=18648
« Last Edit: Today at 12:55:03 AM by Jackitup »
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady