Author Topic: Angelas Oregano  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Christopher

• I Love Pizza!
Angelas Oregano
« on: March 01, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »
Hey, Guys,
I was curious if anyone has seen this website offering Organic Sicilian Oregano before and whether they are a trustworthy source.
you get 7 bags for a total (shipping included) for $14.51. That seems like a good deal.
I e-mailed PennMac to see if they carried the Branch Oregano, but havent gotten a response yet. does anyone know if they do?

http://www.oreganofromitaly.com/

If not maybe i will try it out and see.

Thanks,
Christopher

Offline David

• What’s So Funny ‘Bout Pizza Love and Understanding
Re: Angelas Oregano
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 10:19:35 PM »
I recently paid $3.99 for 25 gr. from a local deli for some Sicilian (Gangi) Origano that is beautiful and aromatic. I wouldn't hesitate to sample this Organic variety at this price,assuming you are a Marinara fan.That's a lot of 'erb unless you are smoking it ! ;)
If you're looking for a date... go to the Supermarket.If you're looking for a wife....go to the Farmers market

Offline Christopher

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
Hi, David,
I never thought of smoking it. probably be a hell of a buzz.  >:D
I think i might just try it and give a few bags away to some family who cook seeing as i could never use that much oregano.
cant be any worse than the stuff they sell at the grocery stores...
Thanks,
Christopher

Offline Christopher

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 07:02:43 PM »
Hey, everyone,
i just wanted to update this thread since i have had my oregano for a few weeks now. this stuff is the best i have had, considering i have never had any other sicilian oregano before, but it is much better than the greek styles and normal grocery varieties. the price was great and the customer service was very friendly. my order arrived about 8-10 days after placing and i am very happy with it. i have so much i dont know what to do with it all. fortunately i have been able to give a few bags away, but still have 4 left... :-\
i would say all in all if you cant find the stuff locally i would get this oregano. i will order it again when i need more...in a few years ;D
Christopher