Author Topic: A couple of pizzas I made  (Read 3785 times)

Offline dapizza

• Show me the Pizza!
A couple of pizzas I made
« on: February 18, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »
I am just posting these really for fun and hopefully somebody will be inspired.  (As I am when others post pictures.)  The first is just a simple pepperoni pizza.  I made this last night and it was pretty good.  The second is simply a mushroom and olive.  Again pretty good.  And the third was a breakfast pizza.  I just made it up on my own (the toppings).  Actually, I have made two of these and my other one was much better.  I used more gravy on my other one and mixed the meat in with the gravy, and then put the eggs on top.  Enjoy previewing.  Thanks everyone!!!!

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: A couple of pizzas I made
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
dapizza,

This is somewhat OT on an "American style" thread, but since you showed your breakfast pizza, you might be interested in seeing some others, at this thread: http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,637.msg5794.html#msg5794. You might even want to post something on your breakfast pizza at that thread.

Peter

Offline Green Hornet

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 12:40:59 PM »
I gotta stop coming here before I eat. Now I am starving for a slice of one of those! I am going to try the breakfast pie soon, looks awsome 8)

Offline dapizza

• Show me the Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 12:24:22 PM »
Pete-zza
  I just have to ask real quick, but what does OT mean???  Thanks.

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 01:09:11 PM »
OT = Off Topic.

Peter

Offline Peggy Fair

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »
I am just posting these really for fun and hopefully somebody will be inspired.  (As I am when others post pictures.)  The first is just a simple pepperoni pizza.  I made this last night and it was pretty good.  The second is simply a mushroom and olive.  Again pretty good.  And the third was a breakfast pizza.  I just made it up on my own (the toppings).  Actually, I have made two of these and my other one was much better.  I used more gravy on my other one and mixed the meat in with the gravy, and then put the eggs on top.  Enjoy previewing.  Thanks everyone!!!!

These pizzas look good. What type of cheese did you use for the pepperoni pizza? And what is that that you baked the pizza on?

Offline dapizza

• Show me the Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 09:58:45 AM »
The pizza pan is from BedBath&Beyond.  It has little holes in the bottom of it.  I like it a lot more than a pizza stone I was using before.  It all probably depends on what kind of crust you like, though.  The cheese I use on pretty much all of my pizzas is just a mozzerella cheese from wal-mart.  (It is the cheapest kind they have.) 

pizzapan