Author Topic: A peel with apeal  (Read 2194 times)

ronbro

A peel with apeal
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »
Like to listen to Jimi Hendrix when you make pizza? Me too, that's why I only use this replica Fender Stratocaster pizza peel, now you're rockin bro! 

Offline Tom

• I Love Pizza!
Re: A peel with apeal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 01:10:20 AM »
This looks like a great idea for a gift to fellow pizza lovers. Is there a way to purchase a few of these? Thanks. Tom

Offline Villa Roma

• In search of the ever elusive leopard spots!
Re: A peel with appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 06:57:58 AM »
Hi Tom,

This looks like a great idea for a gift to fellow pizza lovers. Is there a way to purchase a few of these? Thanks. Tom

I'm Villa Roma since I changed my name from RonBro a few weeks ago. Villa Roma has a more Italiano ring to it. I like to think of myself as the pizza artist formally known as RonBro.

The pizza guitar would be great for gift giving. Unfortunately I'm living in Germany and all my tools, jigs, and woodworking gear are in storage  :'( so I'm kind of like a fish out of water right now. You may be able to have your local high school wood shop make a few of these for you at a reasonable price though.

Good luck, Villa Roma

Offline DWChun

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 09:18:29 AM »
Wow, great work, Villa! Now that's a peel I'd love to use.

Offline Villa Roma

• In search of the ever elusive leopard spots!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 12:48:43 PM »
Like to listen to Jimi Hendrix when you make pizza? Me too, that's why I only use this replica Fender Stratocaster pizza peel, now you're rockin bro! 

I'll bet you're wondering why I used those blue alien heads on the tuner knobs, right?  ::) Well most people are alien to a good pizza.  ;D

P.S. They glow in the dark!

Beam me up, Scotty!   

Villa Roma
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 03:35:38 AM by Villa Roma »