Author Topic: Website design help  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Steve

• Steve Zinski
  • Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
Website design help
« on: March 21, 2007, 03:14:20 PM »
As many of you have noticed, I have been a little slow at adding new pages and features to this website. Trust me, I have grandiose plans to make PizzaMaking.com a cleaner and more professional looking place. Some of my ideas are an expanded recipe section, specialized ingredient pages with very detailed information (e.g., pages about yeasts, salts).

BUT...

I have been very busy lately. Since my free time is in short supply, I'm sorry to say that the website gets neglected.

I've spoken to several trusted members of the forum and we all agree that this website is the best pizza making site on the Internet... even in its current state of disrepair. And, since this website is all about the free and unrestrained sharing of knowledge (i.e., this site is not here to make money, it's here as a free educational resource -- donations are used to pay the operating expenses only), I would like to ask for help.

If you are a website designer and are good with HTML and image manipulation (Dreamweaver and PhotoShop), and you want to volunteer some of your time to work as a team to redesign and maintain the site, then please drop me an e-mail so that we can discuss things.

Thanks!

Steve
Pizzamaking.com is a member-supported public resource. Click HERE to become a Supporting Member.