Author Topic: Buffalo Mozza Imported from pakistan  (Read 1552 times)

Offline mzshan

• I Love Pizza!
Buffalo Mozza Imported from pakistan
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:29:51 PM »
Funny thing Italians were introduced to water buffalo's from South Asia INDIA/PAKISTAN.
yet they have not still utilized the milk to make anything more then a good cup of tea and sweet desserts..

I was thinking of putting a buffalo mozzarella cheese making plant (by the way I am in toronto, canada) which can possibly ship out the cheese via Pakistan Int airline 3 days a week. Now I am a chef how ever dont know anything about the commercial cheede production and U.S import laws when it will come to importing unpasturized milk products...

anyone think they have suggestions, ideas about something like what i can help pizza affecianado's get thier Buffalo mozza fix more easily?

From the research i have done so far I been told it freeze's very well

SHAN

Offline Aaron

• I'm a Beaver fan
Re: Buffalo Mozza Imported from pakistan
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
Look in your phone book for Grande cheese,they have 6 locals around T.O and have great products.Every type of cheese you could ever want,I recomend the outlet up in woodbridge.
You can get stanislaus sauces at Roman cheese in Thorold and Niagara falls.
Aaron

Offline mzshan

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Buffalo Mozza Imported from pakistan
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 12:55:28 PM »
thanks aaron I will check that out..
because I just ordered some KASL Flour from their bakerd catalouge... and a pizza stone...

SO will be starting to assemble pizza's really soon..

P.s sorry for any spelling mistakes i cut my finger and am sort of disabled from using some of the letters on keyboard..

thanks again..