Author Topic: Golden Chalice Dough  (Read 8183 times)

Online Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Golden Chalice Dough
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »
MWTC,

Once a thread goes off topic from its original purpose, it isn't easy to carve it up to start a new thread without modifying other people's posts, which I do not like to do in any material way. Since you were the one who first asked about the camera, you should feel free to start a new thread on the subject. If you choose to do that, I'd be happy to delete the camera posts in this thread provided that you and other members who posted on the topic have no objection. That can wait until you start the new thread if that is acceptable.

Peter

Offline MWTC

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
Red.November

Lets do what Peter said and start a thead on taking pictures of our pizza interests. It would be great if we had a spot to reference when we have questions and issues about taking pictures of our pizzas.

MWTC  :chef:

Offline November

• Come for the food. Stay for the science.
    • Uncle Salmon
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 11:08:58 AM »
MWTC,

I don't think the discussion here has gone far enough off topic to warrant Peter carving out posts from this thread.  The discussion here was still about these photos and not about photos in general.  A thread already exists for this type of discussion though, so I see no need to start another one either.

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3499.0.html

- red.november