Author Topic: 00-JB's pizza pie movie Stills added  (Read 4282 times)

Offline 007bond-jb

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza & Beer
00-JB's pizza pie movie Stills added
« on: April 28, 2007, 01:20:44 PM »
This is a how to,,, Yall 
This movie is in 4 parts with stills at the end.
It's kinda long but it shows the steps of making
home made pizzas from scratch...
You might have to turn down your contrast or
brightness on your monitor a bit. The origanal
was fine but theYoutube upload messed it up

pizza 1

pizza2

pizza 3

pizza4

(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/007bond-jb/pizza2/th_S5031034.jpg)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/007bond-jb/pizza2/th_S5031033.jpg)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/007bond-jb/pizza2/th_S5031031.jpg)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/007bond-jb/pizza2/th_S5031030.jpg)
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/007bond-jb/pizza2/th_S5031029.jpg)

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:55:09 AM by 007bond-jb »

Offline grovemonkey

• Let's do it.
Re: 00-JB's pizza pie movie
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 06:19:22 AM »
It's one thing to post a few photos of your pizza but posting a complete video is a whole different story.  Do you let the dough rise then cut it into 4 pieces and directly roll/dock/dress? Video 3...    I usually make make the dough, cut balls, then let each ball rise individually.  So I was wondering about this. 

Offline 007bond-jb

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza & Beer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 07:05:12 AM »
Grove & everyone welcome to the new way to post recipes. I place the whole dough ball in the fridg for 24hrs remove let come to room temp then cut to size...
I have made about 6 cooking movie videos now, this is the first pizza one. the others can be seen here
http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=22 
look for posts by me same name as here at pizza making. some might be a few pages down

Offline Garlic head

• I need Garlic to survive
    • WKevin.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 07:10:23 AM »
JB, I watched your videos and found them to be quite entertaining. You remind me of Justin Wilson. :-D (I think that was his name)

Offline PizzaPolice

• Supporting Member
  • WFO-Where Art & Physics meet - Heat is the Arbiter
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
OOoooo....Boy! That was entertain'in!  ..I guar-ron tee!

Nice job, JB.

Offline Y-TOWN

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
Grove & everyone welcome to the new way to post recipes. I place the whole dough ball in the fridge for 24hrs remove let come to room temp then cut to size...
I have made about 6 cooking movie videos now, this is the first pizza one. the others can be seen here
http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=22 
look for posts by me same name as here at pizza making. some might be a few pages down
=============================================

Your process is like mine - go with the flow (a PhD in physics is not needed to make a pizza) - I made sauce and dough the other day (dough was my 2 hr. ----on this board, --- you don't need 24 hours to make an eatable pie - but nice if you have the time) and sauce was a copy of red November "tuned to my taste" - I had a 1/2 of a blender of the sauce left, watched your video and ground a 14 0z can of walley world tomates (stewed) into the mix as I was getting light on sauce. If my family and I were to eat the pizza I made this morning and had a $50 tab I couldn't complain - thanks for the Good Work (although you were light on malt refreshment- I would do more) on the video - your presentation was about as good as it gets. You are the trend setter. I think all kidding aside this is what the board is about. Man you sound southern :)

Regards,

rkos

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
JB,

You made pizza making seem effortless. And having Kristina participate was a great idea. She performed like a pro. Kudos to both of you. Just remind me not to call you with any telemarketing ideas.

Peter
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 03:52:23 PM by Pete-zza »

Offline Daddys_pizza_makin_girl

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 01:01:47 AM »
JB,

You made pizza making seem effortless. And having Kristina participate was a great idea. She performed like a pro. Kudos to both of you. Just remind me not to call you with any telemarketing ideas.

Peter

Thank you.  :) I appreciate that. I'm JB's daughter/camera girl, Kristina. My nickname is Crispi though. I'm glad everyone enjoyed this video. I love making pizza. Especially with my dad. That just makes it all the better and more fun.

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
Re: 00-JB's pizza pie movie Stills added
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 05:02:35 AM »
Hehehe, watched a whole bunch of those videos,,, Oh gawd,,, I want to try that chicken stew! trin DROOLS!

Hehehe, Just to be sure, What were the vegis you referred as "the trinity"?

And, just if I missed it. Did you do a video for fried chicken yet?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:13:31 AM by Trinity »
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline sanchez

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 07:12:01 AM »
LOL.  Looking at his recipes He says, "I don't have my glasses on".  But he does...................   :-D

Offline 007bond-jb

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza & Beer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 07:20:37 AM »
Hehehe, watched a whole bunch of those videos,,, Oh gawd,,, I want to try that chicken stew! trin DROOLS!

Hehehe, Just to be sure, What were the vegis you referred as "the trinity"?

And, just if I missed it. Did you do a video for fried chicken yet?

The Cajun Trinity is onions celery & bell peppers in equal quanitys

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 07:28:24 AM »
Thank You. :)
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline derbow

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »
I noticed that about him having his glasses on also, sanchez.  I laughed pretty hard.  Actually I laughed at several parts of the video.  I agree with Garlic Head - He does remind me a little of Justin Wilson.  I Guar-ron - tee.

00-JB, you have done a good job on those videos.  I have never made a thin crust before, but plan to try one in the next few weeks.  I would love to see you and Paula Deen on a show together.  I don't know who would be funnier to watch. (I mean that in a good way.)

Since you are from Baton Rouge, LA, I bet you have a great sausage Jambalaya recipe.  Would you share it if you did, or have you made a video of that already?

Thanks,

Derrick

Offline 007bond-jb

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza & Beer
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 07:41:19 AM »
I noticed that about him having his glasses on also, sanchez.  I laughed pretty hard.  Actually I laughed at several parts of the video.  I agree with Garlic Head - He does remind me a little of Justin Wilson.  I Guar-ron - tee.

00-JB, you have done a good job on those videos.  I have never made a thin crust before, but plan to try one in the next few weeks.  I would love to see you and Paula Deen on a show together.  I don't know who would be funnier to watch. (I mean that in a good way.)

Since you are from Baton Rouge, LA, I bet you have a great sausage Jambalaya recipe.  Would you share it if you did, or have you made a video of that already?

Thanks,

Derrick

THats the next production to be shot(Jambalaya)..., I was refering to my reading glasses. In a few scenes if you look close you will see me with 2 pairs on

Offline BMChevyGrl

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 11:56:49 AM »
The Cajun Trinity is onions celery & bell peppers in equal quanitys

Just so you know, his trinity normally has garlic in it as well.  ;)

I'm his oldest daughter, Brandi, by the way.

Offline DWChun

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing the videos, JB, and welcome aboard, Brandi!

I think my next batch of dough will be for thin crust.

My favourite part was "Get in there boy!". :D

DW

Offline Trinity

• Extra cheese please!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
Just so you know, his trinity normally has garlic in it as well.  ;)

I'm his oldest daughter, Brandi, by the way.

Thank you for the extra tip. :)

Offline MWTC

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 10:58:01 AM »
Did I hear you right?

Did you say to use 2 TBS of ADY in three cups of bread flour plus the one cup of semolina flour?

If that is right, why so much?

MWTC  :chef:

Offline Wazza McG

• Aussie Aussie Aussie .... Oi Oi Oi !!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 06:04:43 PM »
JB,

I must say that this thread has put a new dimension on pizza making at this site - you should be congratulated for everyones efforts involved.  Technology is an amazing thing and I hope more people can show us their vids, especially if it is a technique they want to show us or the whole dang thing!. 

The vids puts a face and voice with a name and I too loved the "get in there boy" - I am dying to know if your dog ran into his dog house when you said, "get in there boy!"  Well done and keep having fun making your pizza's and vids ;-)

Regards,

Wazza McG
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:11:42 PM by Wazza McG »
Fair Dinkum - you want more Pizza!  Crikey ! I've run out out them prawny thingymebobs again!

Offline 007bond-jb

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza & Beer
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 10:24:24 AM »
Did I hear you right?

Did you say to use 2 TBS of ADY in three cups of bread flour plus the one cup of semolina flour?

If that is right, why so much?

MWTC  :chef:

Makes it taste more like pop (beer in the crust) & JB likes pop.

BTW my new movie How to make Cajun jambalaya will be out later today at Roadfood.com & I will also post here in off topic food