Author Topic: Installation Q(s)  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Deke

Installation Q(s)
« on: May 19, 2007, 07:05:36 AM »
Hi all... thanks for reading... your time and expertise are appreciated.

1st post herein,,, hope this isn't an over-asked question.

I'm interested in a wood burning (or gas if i can afford it  ;) ), oven for our backyard.

We're located in NJ, (monmouth county area), and wondering if anyone knows a quality mason that can install the oven.

i was just on the FornoBravo.com sight and the instructions are great... easy to understand...  but WAY above my masonry abilities.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Offline David

• What’s So Funny ‘Bout Pizza Love and Understanding
Re: Installation Q(s)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »
Here is a link to an article from the Italian American Magazine Oggi from Nov 2005.

http://www.oggi7.info/dettaglio.asp?Art_Id=2205&Art_Tema=Personaggi

It tells of a Queens based contractor (originally from Caserta ) named Genarro Contractors.With a bit of work I'm sure you could track them down and speak to people who have used them.However I can make no recommendation as this is all I know of them.Also there are the following:

http://www.italiabrickoven.com/Contact_Us.htm

Again I make no recommendation and only offer LOCAL builders as you have requested.Good luck.

BTW and FWIW if it were for my back garden and you can't build your own,I might well go for a pre-fab such as fellow member Bill/SFNM.He consistently manages to achieve admirable results from his.If I were opening a commercial establishment then that is a whole  other story...............Gas is a word that upsets my stomach i'm afraid.so the less said the better ;)

Good luck.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 12:47:12 PM by David »
If you're looking for a date... go to the Supermarket.If you're looking for a wife....go to the Farmers market