This thread says sauce, but in reviewing Shakey's crust, I highly recommend the following discussion threads:
Some highlights from forum alum elsegundo (notice the mention of the die cut method as seen in the video Lydia provided, as well as the <2% ingredients that include dough conditioners and soybean oil):
Part one: ingredients of premix flour, shortening, sugar, salt, yeast
1. Weigh 9 pounds water at 95 degrees and add to mixer bowl.
2. Open bag of Shakey’s Thin Crust 25# bag and pour into bowl.
3. Attach dough hook to mixer, raise bowl.
4. Mix on speed #1 for 7 minutes.
5. Remove dough from bowl and place in 2 tubs and cover.
6. Punch dough down when doubled in size.
7. Place covered tubs immediately in cooler.
Partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil
Less than 2 percent:
Ammonium sulfate – dough conditioner, yeast food – nitrogen source
Calcium sulfate – dough conditioner, yeast food – raises pH
Dextrose – yeast food
Soybean oil – emulsifier, softener, relaxer
mix 25 pounds of premix with 9 pounds water at 95 degrees for 7 minutes
Finally, Secret part.
Shakey's uses a die cut method, which means they take a prepared dough sheet and cut out circles. What they do with the scraps is important. They save them for the next day.