Author Topic: Im so Madd. Somebody Help me.  (Read 1266 times)

Offline vmaxup

Im so Madd. Somebody Help me.
« on: June 16, 2007, 12:15:28 AM »
First let me say I Am orginally from Racine, Wisconsin. Ive grown up with Pizza As a main food dish. Infusinos, Derangos,Feroros Pizza to name a few of the best pizza I have ever had. Better than any Chicago Ill Pizza I have ever Had.
I now have lived In Northern Arizona for the past 6 years. No Pizza Places that even come close. We have Pizza Hut but Im stopping there with that mention..

So Today I come home worked hard all day. Cracked open A Beer and thought I m going to order a Pizza From MaMa Stellas Pizza. Now its pretty good and has always just barely helped the craving of pizza. So now I call and the number has been disconected. I jumped in the Jeep and drove across town just to cofirm they had closed there doors.
I came home and made Velvetta Mac and cheese with a beer. Im so bumed out. I told my wife Ill be back in 6 months . Im moving home to work at Infusinos making pizza then Ill be back.

So to let you all know Ive called my sister In Milwaukee and Haveing her ship some half cooked ones. She asked how much I wanted to spend. I said I dont care. $400.00 for ten pizzas sounds great. Just get them here. Its bad enough theres no Kringle. No Cheese curds or sausage here either.

I guess the Italians never made it to this end of the country.

So off the rant.

I want to make Pizza and I really want to know what to do. Like everything else Ill do it myself.

Every Pizza here come off a conveyor belt oven. I want a pizza that is cooked in an oven that has a door no taller than 12 inches tall. I want a pizza  that comes out with a little burnt stuff from the last 3 Pizzas that were just cooked. I want a pizza that you take out with a wooden spatuala.

I hope you guys can help. So with the power of the internet  let me have it.

Tell me were to start.

I appreciate all the help coming my way.
Eric

Offline othafa9

Re: Im so Madd. Somebody Help me.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 04:13:47 AM »
Arizona has several very good pizza places, but you'll have to go to the Phoenix area:)

Offline Peteg

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Im so Madd. Somebody Help me.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »
Eric,
      How far from Phoenix are you?  Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix is considered by many to be among the best in the country.  IMO definitely worth the 2-3 hour trip or whatever it may be for you.  Have you ever been to Wells Brother's in Racine?  USA Today recently ranked them in the top 10 Pizzeria's nationwide.  That may be a little bit of a stretch but it is pretty darn good.  Let us know what kind of pizza you like and we ought to be able to point you in the right direction.  Peteg

pizzapan