Author Topic: Buenos Aires  (Read 1076 times)

Offline David

• What’s So Funny ‘Bout Pizza Love and Understanding
Buenos Aires
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
Check out the dough balls on the marble shelves.It seems that if you are inclined towards deep dish and heavy on the cheese then this would be an ideal vacation spot...
If you're looking for a date... go to the Supermarket.If you're looking for a wife....go to the Farmers market

Offline bolabola

• extra crispy please
Re: Buenos Aires
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
WARNING!!! these places do not keep things refrigerated and flies run amuck..I've seen the tomatoe sauce bubbling from fermentation at one place and cheese covered with flies sitting out on the counter at most..
Pizza Rocks

Offline PizzaBrasil

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 02:42:50 PM »
And with a lot of “stupid savages dressing feather” eating the pizza with flyes!!!

Sorry, bolabola, you do really is so unrespectful as your last comment shows?
No answering or discussion about this matter, offences are not free.

Luis

Offline bolabola

• extra crispy please
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »
Sorry PizzaBrazil and I absolutly meant no disrespect..Brazil has the most friendly people of any country I have been to..it's just that I had a Pizza at a place like that in Rio and was sick for 3 days..it's good for the Gringos to be careful..I'm not saying it is all bad and once again I appoligize..
Pizza Rocks

Offline bakerboy

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »
WARNING!!! these places do not keep things refrigerated and flies run amuck..I've seen the tomatoe sauce bubbling from fermentation at one place and cheese covered with flies sitting out on the counter at most..

I know its wrong, but thats the funniest response i've ever read!! freakin hysterical.
With all do respect tho, i think there are many more slimy, dirty pizza shops here in america than in brasil.

pizzapan