Author Topic: My Giordano's Style Pizza's (with pics)  (Read 132885 times)

Offline Za guy

Re: My Giordano's Style Pizza's (with pics)
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2008, 06:48:21 PM »
Wow, those pics also look fantastic.  Now I don't know where to start again.  Nice pie though, and good info on achieving flakey crusts using solid fats.  thanks!

Jim

Yeah.. butter.  Shortening does work too, but all that partially hydrogenated junk isn't that good for you.  Personally, I've cut foods made from that kind of stuff out of my diet so completely that I don't really worry about having something like that a few times a year.  Lard, while we all know it's unhealthy, is certainly better for you than something created by a chemical process in a factory, richer in flavor, and simply performs better in a crust than its synthetic substitutes. 

I've posted previously on this topic (http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,4377.0.html), which I thought crust-wise was a better example of what Giordano's represents than the stuff they sell. 

I enjoy their pizza, but like any chain that wants to make a buck selling pizza, they have to keep their prices down, and they do so by introducing stuff like "vegetable oil" in whatever form they're using it to their dough.  I'd be willing to bet that when it started out as a family-run, single-shop business, they used higher quality ingredients.  As they grew, they looked at ways to gradually change their product (to make more money) that the customer would not perceive... gradually scaling back on more expensive ingredients in favor of modern, cheap substitutes.

I decided that while my crust was pretty already pretty rich in that case, cutting out the vegetable oil entirely, in favor of butter, shortening/lard, while keeping the olive oil the same, will produce the ultimate flaky crust... far better than anything Giordano's can afford to sell you without jacking the prices quite a bit.

What is really important in a flaky crust is saturated vs. unsaturated fat.  Saturated fats are solid at room temperature, while unsaturated fats are not.  To create those flakes, you have to cut the flour into the fat, just as your wife said, to the point where most of the blobs are about pea sized.  To keep the fat from breaking down too fast or melting with the friction of the mixing process, it is best to use cold fat (if butter, diced and almost frozen would be best) and cold water.  I like to measure out my water first, then throw it in the freezer for a while, as I weigh out the other ingredients and get things going.   

I suppose that my main message is that you can use the information gleaned from this forum, along with a fair amount of experimentation, to make a pizza that captures all of the things you love about a particular pizzeria's product in something that is much better in the end.

Paul

Offline goosen1

• What can Brown do for you??
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
Jim,

Thanks for the reply! You'll be snagged in the line with the pizza making like all of us here. You will find just about every kind of pizza in the abyss of posts in this forum. Myself, I'm into the Chicago style pizzas. Even that I have just moved out of the Chicago land area, It is hard to find a pizza place that I enjoy. Thanks to this forum, I get to enjoy the taste that I grew up with. So good luck on your creations and we all hope to see your accomplishments.

Goose
Arguing with a truckdriver is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.. After a while.... you realize the pig enjoys it!!!!

Offline BTB

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
Za guy, good to hear that you are developing your skills at pizzamaking.  It will be contagious, believe me.  Keep going and you'll be a Master Chef at Pizzamaking at your home in no time.  I've just been at it for about a year now, and while I'm not at the level of Pete-zza, DKM, Loowaters, Buzz or many, many others, I'm getting a lot of raves and accolades about my deep dish and thin crust pizzas from friends, relatives and neighbors.  And I've surprised myself many times and said (to myself) . . . boy, that was really good pizza!  And I've tried pizzas all over, from coast to coast.

Some thoughts and comments:  Spend a little time going over those great dough calculation tools.  You will find them incredibly helpful.  Given as I have a hard time remembering what I did the last time that I made a particular type of pizza, I've found it useful to print out a particular formulation that I've used, date it and write comments on the sheet about pluses and minuses and things to add, subtract, revise, modify or try next time.  It would be nice if there were a course of sorts on the use of the pizza dough calculating tools as I know it can look a little frightening at first.  It really is super simple, though.  I can work out a pizza formulation to try out in under 2 or 3 minutes, or even quicker.  It's just practice.

For some, I understand that they have a little difficulty just finding the dough calculation tools on the website.  When you first get onto the Pizzamaking.com site, don't first click on the "Enter Pizza Forum" button, because you may have a hard time getting back into them.  Go to the left side of that first screen and note the many other buttons and click on "Dough Tools."  I was not that bright in the beginning and couldn't understand what others were talking about as I couldn't find the tools at first.  Maybe others have a better suggestion on getting to the tools, especially after you've entered the forums first.

Regarding pans:  I know that 14" deep dish is commonly mentioned as the pan of choice and that you have 2 now, but my largest deep dish is a 12".  I also have a 10" and two 9" deep dish pans.  When I once had a 14" size pan, I found too often that my "customers" each wanted something different on their pizzas (which is very difficult to identify after baking), so I found it more useful to make a variety of pizzas using smaller sized pans.  (It also gave me the opportunity to experiment with doing something slightly different with the dough formulations of each pizza to learn what was best.)  But if everyone in your family likes the same ingredients on the pizza, the larger size 14" makes more sense.  I cannot see the usefulness of a size larger than 14", but I know others do.  My 9" pans get the most use of all.

My pans are all straight-sided deep dish pans as that is what I'm use to and prefer, but in the end, the tapered or sloped ones may be just as good.  But because I am an old-time, deep dish pizza enthusiast, I guess the straight-sided type is just a stubborn tradition for me.  Darker coated ones are best.  Shiny ones are not good.  Chicago Metallic, Professional pans are usually available at most Bed Bath & Beyond (along with the commonly available 20% off coupon) or their sister competitor, Linens & Things (they honor anyones coupons).  I have several of them and they are excellent.  Pizzatools.com is excellent also.  You can usually order today and get it a week or so later (just by regular delivery).  And others recommendations are great also.

Regarding use of scale, which is very useful to the whole effort,  I bought my Salter electronic scale (model 1038) at Linens & Things (using the 20% off BB&B coupon) and it has been great.  Just the right size for the average pizzamaking project.  You'll learn quickly how to use the "tare" feature to zero out or take the weight of the container or bowl you're using out of the calculation.  There are literally hundreds of types.  Just avoid those that measure weights in "eights" rather than "tenths", and avoid the many that only measure to the nearest "two-tenths," rather that just one-tenth.  Those never made any sense to me, but it's hard just looking at the box to determine which scale does what.  Others, I'm sure, can also have some other great suggestions for you on scales.

My last thought is on use of a digital camera.  Everyone knows a picture is "worth a thousand words."  And the digital camera revolution has made it easier and cheap to take and share pictures with others over the internet.  And the Pizzamaking.com website is just about the easiest of all websites to share and put pictures into your posting.  It is so helpful and much more meaningful to the reader or viewer to see what you're doing or reporting on when you're able to view a picture or photo of what you are referring to and to actually see your pizzamaking results.  Just a goal for the future, I guess.  In the meantime, don't let that discourage you from reporting on your trials, tribulations and successes.                                                     --BTB

Offline sourdough girl

• First the bread, NOW the pizza dough!
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
BTB and Za Guy,
If you are in the forums and want to get to the tools, just click on "Pizza Making" at the upper left hand corner of every page.  It will take you directly to the homepage and the links you want.

~sd
Never trust a skinny cook!

Offline Za guy

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008, 10:45:21 PM »
BTB,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  And also the good info on the food scale.  The dough tools seem like a great idea for a bunch of reasons, and I'm going to try to figure out how to work with them.  In the meantime though, I decided I'm going to take Buzz's last Giordano's recipe tweak, using volume measurements and give it a go.  Otherwise the sausage and shrooms I bought the other day will go bad! 

In my first pie attempt, I used bulk breakfast sausage.  Oops!  Live and learn.  Then I realized I didn't even have a pan, then I realized the recipe was for a 10" (wifey's frying pan was 12"), so ran out of dough.  Then I buried a bunch of sausage but overloaded the top with parmesan, and had to choose "pink sausage" or "scorched parmesan" with my final cooking time   :-[

But as I have been reading this amazing forum, I now have some good 14'" dark Chicago Mettalic pans, a bunch of cans of "6-in-1" crushed tomatoes, and today's find was the KA AP Flour at Trader Joe's (another thread in this site mentioned they started carrying it, which saves me from internet ordering and those nasty shipping charges (which would double the price of the flour (which just can't be right)).

In summary, tommorow is pizza night!   :pizza:

Wish me better luck this time!    :chef:

thanks again,

'za guy (from Chi)

Offline mmarston

• I can stop eating Pizza any time I want!
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 10:52:17 PM »
Regarding the Easter pie, "Pastiera" is one type made by my mother in law from Naples that requires orange water. It's delicious but not remotely like pizza.

Michael
Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance.  Dave Barry

Offline Brian200001

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2008, 12:03:31 AM »
where can one purchase orange water or orange flower-esswncw?

Offline Bryan S

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »
Making great pizza and learning new things everyday.

Offline mmarston

• I can stop eating Pizza any time I want!
Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance.  Dave Barry

Offline Brian200001

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »
Excellent Thank You.

I'm still convinced that the missing carry-over "spices" from the traditional holiday easter pie/cake are either orange or lemon essence and some vanilla.  Of course these flavors do not jump out, but its probably a combination of these in small quantities. 

The weekend is coming and that's my pizza experimentation time.  I'll post pics.
I can't get buy the orange water in time, so I'll make do and add some freshly grated orange peel zest.

Offline Chicago Rules!!!

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Chicago Pizza!
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »
Wow i cant believe my thread has skyrocketed into being very popular. I just made those pizza's with a lot of passion, and it paid off, you can tell by looking at the pictures.

thanks everyone

Offline buzz

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2008, 10:30:37 AM »
I talked with a guy who used to own a Giordano's franchise. He said that (in his day--I seem to remember that he said that now the dough is made in PA) the dough is made at a commissary in Chicago, where it sits out in the open (hence the long rise), and is literally oozing with oil. You can't get a flaky, pie-like crust without lots of fat! He also said that Escalaon (6-in-1) makes the sauce for Giordano's, and that Stella makes a speical blend of cheese for them as well (cleary, there is whole milk mozzarella in the mix--many pizzerias use a part-skim/whole milk mix).

The pans are greased (not very liberally) with butter, and the crust they use is the same for all their pizzas--deep dish and thin crust.

I have wondered about the spice issue in the dough before--in my estimation, they put red pepper flakes in the dough mix.

Offline Za guy

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »
You started a great thread.  I guess your Pizza passion is contagious! 

So, from me after last night's Pizza night - I have some pics and some observations from a Stuffed Pie newbie.  I figure that there's learning to be gained for mistakes as well as the sucesses I've read about here.  Don't get me wrong, while my Pizza #2 wasn't without a problem or two, it was pretty darn good!  And I learned yet more how to improve it next time. 

I suppose as a preface to the pics, I should mention that my pizza was sort of my own invention, something I just wanted to do, not exactly what they serve at Gino's or Giordano's.  Before trying to make my own lately, I had been ordering mail order deep dish pies from Gino's for a while.  I'd buy two types - the sausage and cheese pie and the spinach pie.  While I liked them pretty well, I had two issues.  The crust was 100% cornmeal it seemed, sort of like a preformed bowl.  Too thick, too hard, not good, we all felt.  Not what I remember from Gino's East when we'd go there in 1970's (yes, it's been a while since I moved!).  Besides the mail order crust, I also really wanted to know what would happen if I "merged"  the pies into a spinach/sausage combo.  They didn't offer it by mail order, thus my efforts last night at a double-decker, stuffed spinach (below) and sausage pizza up above.  I was partially inspired by loowaters' pie pictures, where he floats the sausage on top of the crust to crisp it up.  But I messed up and buried the sausage becuse the 6-in-1 sauce looked so great I put on more after the sausage layer was loaded.  That was one of probably four mistakes I made.  It made my sausage and tomato sauce layer up top a bit soupy (but still good).

My other mistakes were:

1)  I like spinach, so put on a TON of filling (used DKM's recipe for that).  I used 5 bunches of fresh spinach in the filling.  Thus I think I should have increased the bake time by 10 minutes.  I cooked it for 15 minutes w/o sauce on the bottom rack at 450 in order to make sure the top layer didn't come out doughy, then another 28 minutes with the sausage/sauce layer.  It wasn't enough and the cheese didn't get hot and melty enough.  I suppose if I knew what internal temp to shoot for I could have probed it with a thermometer;

2)  For the sauce, I accidentally read TBSP in one of Buzz's notes when he wrote TSP.  So, I put double the amount of sugar in the sauce, and it was a bit sweet for my tastes.  I got thrown off by the capital letters.  That one sure won't happen again;

3)  I tried to pull the crust up to the rim of the pan all along the rim once I pinched the top layer of dough on, but didn't do a good enough job on that.  The result was a couple of low spots where the copious sauce ran over the crust.  That caused a soggy spot as well as some brown burnt tasting areas (you can see a couple of dark streaks on the side crust, a problem area).  It was an isolated problem, and not a huge deal, especially when I figured out to bake some leftover pie for breakfast.  Adding some more baketime on the leftovers makse the pie taste WAY better than it did for dinner last night.  Also, Buzz's crust formulation REALLY kicked in when I did this.  It was crunchy, crispy, flakey, everythingy this time!  Just great!  I guess I'll just treat this pie as a partially baked mail order pie.  Rebaking it for 15' worked great!

Naturally, my next pies will have some changes:

First of all, I wonder if these 6-in-1's even need ANY sugar for the sauce.  I may just skip the sugar altogether in the sauce next time.  They are the sweetest reddest tomatoe product I have ever seen.  Cool stuff! 

Secondly, I will not bury the sausage with sauce again.  I want that part crispy (I did brown them before adding to the pizza, just to dump any grease (it was pretty lean good quality stuff and there really wasn't any.  I'll definitely buy the same sausage next time (form Lunardi's Market in LG, CA);

Lastly, I am buying two 10" pans.  I get it now.  Turns out my kids just ate the upper deck off the pie and left the stuffed part bare of sauce and sausage, so I had to eat their leftovers.  I was stuffed ever more than the pizza!  Next time I'll make them a pepperoni, sausage, bell pepper and onion combo in one pan, and maybe my double decker over-stuffed spinach pie for wifey and me in the other pan.

OK, I'll try to post some pics now.  Let's see if that part works.  Rats, I tried, and it doesn't work.  I took some good pics too.  But the max file size I can attach is 512KB, and my camera must have two or three megapixels, so the .jpg photo files I saved are way too big.  Any tips on how I can upload my pics?

Jim

Wow i cant believe my thread has skyrocketed into being very popular. I just made those pizza's with a lot of passion, and it paid off, you can tell by looking at the pictures.

thanks everyone

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 04:58:35 PM by Za guy »

Offline Za guy

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »
Here's all my pics (hopefully!).  Follow the link below  I resampled them with a handy photo viewer program I have to get them down to manageable resolutions (1k x 768 pixels): 

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=myimages;u=7157

And one more comment.  I was interested in the crust flakiness topic.  Someone named pksten (or close to that) seemed to do a lot of work experimenting in that regard - just see his over-the-top Christmas pie.  It has over 1k calories per slice!  That would kill me, but I get his concept.  Anyway, there seems to be some disagreement about whether to add oil into the dry dough ingredients before the water.  I decided to add 1 tsp EVOO into the dry stuff before adding the water and 5 tsp Canola Oil to mix the dough.  I figured maybe that would create some semi-dense local oil blobs that could add some flakiness.  Not sure if it did or didn't, but I do know I liked the crust a lot.  I also oiled the heck out of the mixing bowl before I let it rise.  I also oiled the pan real well before baking.  The dough was not lacking for oil, that's for sure!

Jim
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 04:59:35 PM by Za guy »

Offline BTB

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2008, 05:59:20 PM »
Jim, great job.  I'm not into the spinach like you (and Popeye), but those pictures looked really good.  If I didn't know better, one might think you got that pizza from a specialty restaurant that clones Chicago style pizza out on the west coast.  Love those dark spots, though.  Don't be so quick to do it without them.  Super job on the pizzas and the pictures.  I like your balance of color in the photos with the green leaf and the red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon no less).  Believe me, it will just get better and better as you experience and learn more (as well as a waist line increase!).

When I can locate the thread or message on how to add pictures in the message, I'll forward it onto you.  Or others may chime in on that.  But your way of getting the pictures onto the site was just as good.  You need to have a photo program and use the size reduction feature to put pictures into the posting.  I use Microsoft's Image Maker and just click on "resize image."  And then you have to "save as" and do other things, but I now can do it all in seconds.  A basic program like it is often included with computer packages, so check your often unused or unknown list of computer programs.  It may be there already.  I'm now also getting to learn how to use Photoshop Elements 6, which I understand is one of the premier photo programs. 

Regarding the 6 in 1 sauce:  it is definitely the best.  I haven't found anything close to it.  Yes, it is wonderfully sweet as is, but my family liked the earlier experiment I made with putting a dash of honey in.  I was reluctant, but now I like it so much that I always add it.  But that reflects individual tastes.  Also, I always drain the 6 in 1 sauce when used on a deep dish pizza (but not on a thin crust where a thinner sauce is usually preferred).  Some cans of it are thick enough, but most need the straining.  When you get a watery pizza, you'll know that the sauce should have been strained. 

Also, I love whole milk fresh mozzarella cheese, but I've come to be cautious of its use on pizzas.  I've come to prefer part-skim cheese for my pizza making, sometimes with a mixture of whole or fresh.  But too often, the use of whole milk mozzarella, especially the great ones made from local Italian deli's, contribute also to a much-too-much watery pizza.  That only comes with trial and error, but be careful on overuse of whole milk cheese.

In the Buzz formulation, I suggest you reduce the amount of oil somewhat next time, and especially try Buzz' reserving the half cup or so of flour and adding it about a half hour later.  That little twist seems to do a lot, I think.  My first use of his formulation was a little too oily, so I reduced it a little and it seemed to work better in order to firm up the dough on the sides of the deep dish pan.  Otherwise, it just slides down too much.  Also, just try with one pizza to pre-bake the dough by itself in the pan for 4 or 5 minutes.  That technique really was well received by my tasters during the holidays on one pizza I did.  I suggest that you do not oil the heck out of the mixing bowl before allowing it to rise, nor oil the pan too much.  You'll likely get too much "slipping and sliding."  I'm split between sometimes doing my deep dish with regular (not EV) olive oil in the pan (on the bottom only, never the sides) versus margarine, shortening or butter.  Most of the time I've used Crisco and am usually very satisfied with that.

Looking forward to hearing about your future pizza adventures.         --BTB

Offline Za guy

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »
Hi BTB,

Thanks for the kind words.  I just read the topic about posting pics, so next time I'll be able to attach them to my posts.  Great! 

And I like the idea of usiing a litle honey instead of sugar in the sauce.  I am going to try that next time. 

Also thanks for the comments on whole milk Mozz.  I accidentally bought some of that, so had to use it.  I put regular part-skim Mozz on the bottom dough, and the whole milk Mozz just under the upper crust.  Maybe that extra moisture is why in spite of baking it w/o sauce for 15', the upper crust layer still seemed sort of doughy.  Great tip.  I will avoid whole milk Mozz for now on.  That is one aspect of my Pizza #2 that I liked less than Pizza #1- especially if it added to the moisture.

Thanks also for the tip on the oil and flour, and maybe why I had the slippin and sliding.  I did have some extra flour I rubbed onto the dough ball before rolling it out, but maybe not enough.

OK, thanks again.  I have a ton of leftover pizza to bake some more.  So, gotta run!

Jim 

Offline buzz

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »
The ratio of 3 TBS (not tsp) oil/1 cup flour seems to work best for a Giordano's style, although you certainly can reduce it a little if you'd like. I would pre-cook the spinach to get rid of a lot of water that spinach contains. You can easily overdo the sauce--a bit less is better.

As for baking, what works best for me is a 20-minute bake on the lowest rack with the top covered in foil, followed by a20-minute onnthe middle rack with the foil off. Watch it, though--your oven may differ so you could have a shorter time in the final baking period.

Offline Za guy

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2008, 05:38:12 PM »
Hi Chicago Rules,

I have a new question for you.  After all the pizza I have been eating, I am looking for a way to sort of lighten up on the Italian Sausage component.  And I saw an old pizza you made with a beef/sausage filling that seems to have potential.  I like meat on the pie, but don't the filling to be quite as rich.  So when I saw the pie of yours, I wondered how you made your filling and how did you like it?  And where did you get the idea of combining what looks like lean ground beef with saussage for pizza filling?

Thanks,
Za guy (from Chi!)

PS:  I will try to attach your pic below to remind you of the pie I am talking about.  Wish me luck with that! 

thanks everyone

Offline Za guy

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »
Thanks for the tips, Buzz.  I just realized today that I messed up your crust recipe again!  I had too many sheets of papers out when I was cooking (printouts from this forum), and when I went to double your latest formula for my 14" pan, I didn't double the oil amounts after all!  I must be dyslexic now.  So, I am STILL waiting to eat a properly made pizza.  Oh well, it wasn't bad eating for such a mistake.

I agree that I OD'ed on the 6-in-1 sauce.  I got overexcited when I saw the color of that stuff.  Amazing product.  I may strain it a little next time, just to compare results.  I did blanch the onions mushrooms as in Devin's recipe, so that got rid of a lot of moisture.  And I also strained the spinach after cooking it.  I think maybe it was the whole-milk Mozz and also the OD with the sauce that made mine a bit soupy.  But I will try try again.  i ordered some 9" pans to make two pies at a time for variety's sake.

thx again for the tip,
Za guy

The ratio of 3 TBS (not tsp) oil/1 cup flour seems to work best for a Giordano's style, although you certainly can reduce it a little if you'd like. I would pre-cook the spinach to get rid of a lot of water that spinach contains. You can easily overdo the sauce--a bit less is better.

As for baking, what works best for me is a 20-minute bake on the lowest rack with the top covered in foil, followed by a20-minute onnthe middle rack with the foil off. Watch it, though--your oven may differ so you could have a shorter time in the final baking period.

Offline Randy

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza, a great Lycopene source
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
Hi Chicago Rules,

I have a new question for you.  After all the pizza I have been eating, I am looking for a way to sort of lighten up on the Italian Sausage component.

Thanks,
Za guy (from Chi!)

One thing we do to reduce the fat at least some is use pork, breakfast sausage like Jimmy Dean and fry and drain it before putting it on your pizza.

Randy

Offline widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
I apologize in advance,  but cannot hold back after the mention of jimmy dean.  please follow this link                 turn your speakers up and press play. 

Offline goosen1

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »
I apologize in advance,  but cannot hold back after the mention of jimmy dean.  please follow this link                 turn your speakers up and press play. 

That guy gets mad at the end... Potty mouth...

Goose
Arguing with a truckdriver is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.. After a while.... you realize the pig enjoys it!!!!

Offline buzz

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »
I've put too much sauce on in the past--it does ruin it!

Offline Anis

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »
Ooooohhh that pizza really looks good! :)

Offline goosen1

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
I've put too much sauce on in the past--it does ruin it!
Your not kidding Buzz.. I found out the only way to add more sauce to a stuffed pizza is to strain the tomatoes straight out of the can for around 6 hours... If you are an extra sauce lover, You would need to put a little inside in between the layers also the top layer..

Goose

pizzapan