Author Topic: North End deli Lawrence mass  (Read 1600 times)

Online widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
North End deli Lawrence mass
« on: January 17, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
Hey all.  I just wanted to give anyone in the northern mass area a heads up on a really good deli I went to today.  For anyone who knows where triopoli pizza/bakery in Lawrence MA this place is directly across the street.  I got talking to the owner,  who is a really nice younger guy.  They carry some really nice Italian meats and cheeses, tomatoes etc. They make their own sausages daily which I have had before from a friend and can say are really good.  They do some sandwiches lasagna chicken parm etc which all looked awesome.  When I got talking to him he mentioned Calabro cheeses,  and specifically mentioned the tin of ricotta which I have not had yet.  Which got me to thinking,  what can he get?  Well he pretty much said he would order in anything for me.  He mentioned two distributors,  one of which was accardi foods.  So i said can you get me some caputo?  He picked up the phone and ordered me a bag, it will be in tomorrow quoted me 40 bucks which is not much more than it costs directly from accardi.  So pretty much this guy said he would get me anything he has access to and to just give him a call whenever.  Today he had some super fresh ricotta from Purity so I got some of that for the weekend pies.  I could eat it with a spoon it is so good.  Anyways just a heads up,  I love new sources for ingredients.  the number there is 978-688-3539...  happy eating   -marc

Offline zalicious

Re: North End deli Lawrence mass
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »
Reading this made me homesick & envious. I used to live in the North Shore & Merrimac Valley area. Now I'm in white bread Wi. :'(

pizzapan