Author Topic: Some Videos....  (Read 2579 times)

Offline David

• What’s So Funny ‘Bout Pizza Love and Understanding
Re: Some Videos....
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »
Great links ! Nice to see so many dedicated people pushing to promote wood fired ovens (Though sad that the only real Neapolitan one was at DaMichelle from what I could see )Did you notice at Pizzaiolo how the guy wiped the bottom of the pizza on his towel before he plated it? That's a new one on me and seems to defeat the object somewhat IMO?Thanks again.
If you're looking for a date... go to the Supermarket.If you're looking for a wife....go to the Farmers market

Offline Arthur

• When Brooklyn Was the World
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:24:08 PM »
I love the New york pizza video!

My favorite line by far was

"Manhattan...you can't even get a decent slice of pizza over there"

That's so Brooklyn!  As if Manhattan was 1000 miles away and they speak a different language.  Love it!

Arthur.

Offline Davydd

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »
Thanks for the list. That was interesting viewing. BTW the gialina link is the same as the dopo link.

My vote goes for Brooklyn over Manhattan in that New York video.  :)
Davydd

Offline aeneas1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »
Thanks for the list. That was interesting viewing. BTW the gialina link is the same as the dopo link.

thanx - link fixed. what i liked about these video clips, beside the obvious, is that the resoilution seems to be far superior than the typical youtube clips; able to observe much more detail....

Offline Amir

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 01:58:16 AM »
Wow.  Well done.  Nice quality videos for a change rather than hard to see Youtube stuff....

pizzapan